The SJD comments page

nexus6

In a few months she might start to realise that she's milked the current market for boob flashes and nothing else. Either she'll move on to other business or realise that she needs to show more flesh. I'm hoping for the latter!!

MrMisters

In a few months she might start to realise that she's milked the current market for boob flashes and nothing else. Either she'll move on to other business or realise that she needs to show more flesh. I'm hoping for the latter!!

She won’t, she’s made a lot of money, she will continue to do tha same thing until the last one stops paying

Jenny Davies is the same, no plan B

SJD knows she can make money by doing the same thing for another year, she’s also in other sites like OF

She won’t ever show the curtains, may get an obscured glimpse but that’ll be it

She’s too old to be getting the flaps out now and knows her kids are getting older and will see them on the internet

fresh

Whenever she's interviewed about OF she always says it's nothing different to the shoots she did on Instagram or for lads mags which clearly isn't true. So clearly when she says she won't show it all that might not necessarily be the case. There's hope (I'm naive haha).

Diggler2022

Whenever she's interviewed about OF she always says it's nothing different to the shoots she did on Instagram or for lads mags which clearly isn't true. So clearly when she says she won't show it all that might not necessarily be the case. There's hope (I'm naive haha).
If it ain't broke, don't fix it mate. It will never get to the levels you and many of us, are hoping for...

MrMisters

If it ain't broke, don't fix it mate. It will never get to the levels you and many of us, are hoping for...
She’s said numerous times she will never show pussy, she ain’t gonna show, guys just need to accept it and either keep paying or don’t

Guys have been waiting for years for Sasha MaGee to show pussy, she’s always said she won’t, she doesn’t have SJDs fame and still won’t show

There rules

mro2

She’s said numerous times she will never show pussy, she ain’t gonna show, guys just need to accept it and either keep paying or don’t

Guys have been waiting for years for Sasha MaGee to show pussy, she’s always said she won’t, she doesn’t have SJDs fame and still won’t show

There rules
A well-known personality will never tell you publicly that she will show her. In addition, she has already shown her quite nicely once, you can find it here on the forum But I don't mean that she will show her

Last edited:

MrMisters

A well-known personality will never tell you publicly that he will show her. In addition, she has already shown her quite nicely once, you can find it here on the forum But I don't mean that she will show her

Ok, well you keep paying and she might wear sheer panties again, the reality is it’s not going to happen

andyuk12345

There rules
I agree. But their game is always to appear like they might change their mind when they never will. The whole 'i would go further but people keeping leaking my content' is another extension of this same game. Laurenk1mr1pley is using this same exact line to string people along as well. They know what they are doing and the tease that they might show you eventually is probably far more lucrative than just showing it and people move on.

supergibbo

i would say she happy carrying on as she is,,,, she has it seems got a devoted fan base who respect her request not to put any video or pics on sites like this, no new videos or pics for over 8 months now, no lives ethier posted here, i was banned when i complained her so called free site was £4.99 per month and she not post anything on it.

Halocock

A well-known personality will never tell you publicly that he will show her. In addition, she has already shown her quite nicely once, you can find it here on the forum But I don't mean that she will show her
Ahhh the moment when Google translate says “fuck you” I’m gonna do you bad:oops:

MrMisters

i would say she happy carrying on as she is,,,, she has it seems got a devoted fan base who respect her request not to put any video or pics on sites like this, no new videos or pics for over 8 months now, no lives ethier posted here, i was banned when i complained her so called free site was £4.99 per month and she not post anything on it.

Maybe you need to check out the other thread on here, it’s updated everytime she puts a new pic up, not many vids but I think you have misjudged her fans

Guys don’t have loyalty to some slapper on a sex site ffs