The SJD comments page

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
As much as the comments may be beyond pointless and ignorant and plain ridiculous and not to everyone’s taste, this is the “comments” page and as long as they aren’t abusive or derogatory this is the place to chat, getting angry for someone commenting is kinda dumb on a comments page, maybe read the thread title before getting angry at your fellow members, even though King Cunningham didn’t quite agree with SJD’s heartfelt touching tribute, SJD’s titties or Jacqueline Gold fully dressed? Yeah thought so;):p

MrMisters

did anyone get last nights live ? i am banned from her site because i questioned why she charge for free site.

Possibly because she’s trying to make money for herself? I’m confused what you expected when you joined?

Did you think she would be sending you daily Snapchat’s and dirty vids for you £6 a month?

They do this for MONEY, some are good at it, some are bad at it

I’d put SJD in the slightly bad variety simply because it’s tits and ass only

If you want utter filth for £6 a month there’s plenty council estate girls on OF that show the lot

DarkBLue12345

Possibly because she’s trying to make money for herself? I’m confused what you expected when you joined?

Did you think she would be sending you daily Snapchat’s and dirty vids for you £6 a month?

If you want utter filth for £6 a month there’s plenty council estate girls on OF that show the lot
Got any links? Erm, asking for a mate

supergibbo

do not think you understand ,,, she banned me from her main site on onlyfans because i made comment about her other only fans site which is meant to be free and says free on subscription page but she now charges $4.99 for access to that free site. please before making harsh comments check the facts.

supergibbo

who whats it like being a bully, firstly she has 2 profiles on onlyfans i subscribed to her full one which i now banned from because i questioned her about the other profile which states free on it , which i also subscribed too and then got a notification that there would be a 4.99 charge for the free site

MrMisters

who whats it like being a bully, firstly she has 2 profiles on onlyfans i subscribed to her full one which i now banned from because i questioned her about the other profile which states free on it , which i also subscribed too and then got a notification that there would be a 4.99 charge for the free site
A Bully?, I know the new generation are soft and like playing the victim but trust me my comments were not bullying

Now if you need to find a safe space while playing dolphin music to get through this torrid time in your life you have my support, you go Tiger