The SJD comments page

PortnoyJ

Given the mods are culling all words out of the other SJD threads so that we can all fap ourselves to death unfettered by the need to take our dicks out of our hands, I thought I’d be helpful and start a thread where we can talk about earnings, what she might do etc Post away!

PortnoyJ

Yeah that would be a biiiig step. You’d need someone to completely fall off the wagon for that to happen. Like SJd does a sex tape and then just leans into it.

I still think she wants her cake and to eat it, take the cash from OF but get work as an actress.

cd79

Well since I can actually comment, and ask this question now - without the risk of getting told off like a child, or upsetting all the precious, grown men, who go crying to the staff about "pointless notifications"... I just wonder what her husband thinks about this - his relatively famous wife, selling pics/vids of her body to simps/blokes for money. It's nothing more than a greedy cash grab anyway - under the guise of "taking back control". I'm glad she got sacked from her £120,000 a year job, tbh - it serves her right. Besides, she ain't really all that...Body is in good condition for her age, and yes, she looks good from a distance... but get up close and the cracks show. Her best years are behind her, and the best pics are still those paparazzi shots from 12 years ago.

Last edited:

PortnoyJ

Well since I can actually comment, and ask this question now - without the risk of getting told off like a child, or upsetting all the precious, grown men, who go crying to the admins, over "pointless notifications"... I just wonder what her husband thinks about this - his relatively fzmous wife, selling pics/vids of her body to simps/blokes for money. It's nothing more than a greedy cash grab anyway - under the guise of "taking back control". I'm glad she got sacked from her £120,000 a year job, tbh - it serves her right. Besides, she ain't really all that...Body is decent, and yes, she looks good from a distance... but get up close and the cracks start to show. Her best years are behind her, and the best pics are still those paparazzi shots from 12 years ago.
Well maybe that’s just it. There’s a window there. She’s 40, still hot, appeals to a group of men who grew up with her on FHM, she could have gotten written out of Hollyoaks at some point. I kinda respect it, maximise while you can. She technically her own boss, who wouldn’t want that? I mean just because you get your baps out, doesn’t always end credibility. Linda Lisardi kinda became a household name after page 3 and Kerry Katona seems to still be like a bad smell and appearing on every reality thing going. Actually it will be interesting to see if she can flit between this and then get back into acting.

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
Well since I can actually comment, and ask this question now - without the risk of getting told off like a child, or upsetting all the precious, grown men, who go crying to the staff about "pointless notifications"... I just wonder what her husband thinks about this - his relatively famous wife, selling pics/vids of her body to simps/blokes for money. It's nothing more than a greedy cash grab anyway - under the guise of "taking back control". I'm glad she got sacked from her £120,000 a year job, tbh - it serves her right. Besides, she ain't really all that...Body is in good condition for her age, and yes, she looks good from a distance... but get up close and the cracks show. Her best years are behind her, and the best pics are still those paparazzi shots from 12 years ago.
Told off like a child? Behave ya self your all over this forum bitching and moaning most of the time, give your head a wobble, could of easily made this post without having to reference admin,staff or reports, don’t post shit don’t get reported it’s pretty simple, by the way this comment was reported hence the replyo_O:D:D

FuzzyDunlop82

I am sure her 'justification' for joining OF has changed at least three times:

- taking back control of her image

- stopping pictures being sent unsolicited to her on Instagram

- proving women at 40 are sexy

And they are all fair enough and all as valid.

But deep down I think it boils down to the idea of making a lot of very easy money very quickly.

She is delivering though. Gone further than I thought she would.

euroboy

I am sure her 'justification' for joining OF has changed at least three times:

- taking back control of her image

- stopping pictures being sent unsolicited to her on Instagram

- proving women at 40 are sexy

And they are all fair enough and all as valid.

But deep down I think it boils down to the idea of making a lot of very easy money very quickly.

She is delivering though. Gone further than I thought she would.
Yes it’s a cash grab but, importantly, she seems like she is going to get them out properly v soon. How far she goes ‍- who knows- but I’m pleased with tonight’s set.

PortnoyJ

100% agreed. I splashed a lot of money on her first month and perhaps rather foolishly haven’t resubbed yet, her content has steadily gotten stronger, but is that because she’s playing for resubs, possibly. I’m amazed though, I’d always though of her as a c lister, a slight class above the Katonas of this world who were getting their baps out pre Atomic Kitten, yet here she is nips and landing strip on display….

euroboy

100% agreed. I splashed a lot of money on her first month and perhaps rather foolishly haven’t resubbed yet, her content has steadily gotten stronger, but is that because she’s playing for resubs, possibly. I’m amazed though, I’d always though of her as a c lister, a slight class above the Katonas of this world who were getting their baps out pre Atomic Kitten, yet here she is nips and landing strip on display….
I genuinely think she enjoys it/likes the attention. She is in great shape for 40, knows it and is proud to show off. I think the live is a bit cringe (as I can’t imagine she really likes the idea of loads of dudes knocking one out) but the pics have got stronger and I suspect before this ends we will get full topless and see through mesh underwear.

Honestly I expect it is just family and thinking about kids etc that holds her back from proper glamour style nudes. Can’t imagine her ever doing anything overtly sexual though (like any sex toy etc even just as a prop) she’ll keep to teasing.

FuzzyDunlop82

I genuinely think she enjoys it/likes the attention. She is in great shape for 40, knows it and is proud to show off. I think the live is a bit cringe (as I can’t imagine she really likes the idea of loads of dudes knocking one out) but the pics have got stronger and I suspect before this ends we will get full topless and see through mesh underwear.

Honestly I expect it is just family and thinking about kids etc that holds her back from proper glamour style nudes. Can’t imagine her ever doing anything overtly sexual though (like any sex toy etc even just as a prop) she’ll keep to teasing.

If she goes any further than topless I will be astonished. But you feel topless is coming soon...

You are right, she loves the attention, hence why she has been across the media for the last fortnight. Could well land her a sweeter gig than Hollyoaks was.

PortnoyJ

I’m guessing it’s a win either way:

A) Amazingly Coronation St or whoever, agree that is not just a load of blokes showering dorrar dorrar on her tits, it’s “empowering” rowing back about 20years of feminism hilariously, and give her a gig, proving you can be a 40 year old mum and have your cake. The content stays racy at best but maybe encourages others (especially from Hollyoaks)

B) Her acting aspirations pancake and she becomes like Katona, this is her income feed, tits out, maybe some figure nudes and a couple of reality tv programs.

Either ways it’s going to be a great Christmas

FuzzyDunlop82

I’m guessing it’s a win either way:

A) Amazingly Coronation St or whoever, agree that is not just a load of blokes showering dorrar dorrar on her tits and give her a gig, proving you can be a 40 year old mum and have your cake. The content stays racy at best but maybe encourages others (especially from Hollyoaks)

B) Her acting aspirations pancake and she becomes like Katona, this is her income feed, tits out, maybe some figure nudes and a couple of reality tv programs.

Either ways it’s going to be a great Christmas

I think she's been quite aware blokes have been knocking one out over her since her calendar days. I think she will do 'Page 3' strength content for a few months and then see where it goes. Get a million in the bank and perhaps drop the occasional PPV every now and again. A few books off the back of it and a podcast.

Abarth69

Well the nips are on show in 90% of her sets and as said above more sheer knickers are making an appearance. I've paid for a few ppv's just wondered what else I've missed.

The twelve pounder last night was 5 pics in the blue with nips visible through the bra. Seethroughish knickers but nothing to see.

PortnoyJ

I paid for the lot thru that first month and it was about as Abarth said. Nothing additional, which, kinda was the reason I didn’t resub.

PortnoyJ

What would it take for you to resub?
Good question. To be honest I think it’s something I might regret anyway as what she’s giving is for the $15 dollar is still pretty decent. I don’t know, maybe I was in a bad mood for shelling out £200plus on tips and ppvs. I actually think she’s doing quite well. Maybe after the heinous spending of Xmas I’ll jump back in.