The SJD comments page

Does she still work as an actress? If this is her main income now she must be doing reasonably well from it to have not had to up the level of what she shows. From all the recent pics posted it’s not much different to when she started.

headgear

Does she still work as an actress? If this is her main income now she must be doing reasonably well from it to have not had to up the level of what she shows. From all the recent pics posted it’s not much different to when she started.
she has all sorts of sponsorships etc, is on other mediums such as tiktok and Playboy and has done it all only having flashed pussy once! - she is a very clever business woman who knows exactly what she is doing. The chances of her going further on her content are exceedingly small unless she decides it makes business sense but, shes earned so much now that wont happen - any chick with any sort of public presense can easily make a lot of money from her body if she is smart - and that includes the ugly, fat and old! its a womans world

Devilbiss123

she has all sorts of sponsorships etc, is on other mediums such as tiktok and Playboy and has done it all only having flashed pussy once! - she is a very clever business woman who knows exactly what she is doing. The chances of her going further on her content are exceedingly small unless she decides it makes business sense but, shes earned so much now that wont happen - any chick with any sort of public presense can easily make a lot of money from her body if she is smart - and that includes the ugly, fat and old! its a womans world
Was the pussy flash those see through underwear shots, or have I missed something

Seth Evans

I just wish someone told her about better cameras/videos/technology in general. All her shoots could be so much better if shot on anything other than an iPhone 6 or a 2001 digital camera. She needs to update her tech. A minor gripe, I admit.

headgear

Her popularity will slowly decline if she does not show more. When the money dries up show more or quit the game
18 months in and there is no sign of the simps not subscribing or buying her content - she has a business model that works extremely well and as an aging woman she just needs to milk it for as long as she wants but in the meantime she will likely easily make her million

fresh

She mentioned on her page about VVIP admissions. That must mean she goes further? Surely there's newer material and strip vids lurking about. Deffo more worth seeing than Katona and Marsh.

can I ask a stupid question, you guys remember the video where you can see through her panties her pussy clear as day? was that an accident or what ? bc she hasn't done anything that revealing since. anyone ask her about that stuff? I can recall someone reporting that she had said she was planning on doing more explicit content but didn't realize so much would be leaked. I appreciate everyone sharing the content and paying for it to encourage her stripping off but as a whole this was a bit of an own goal in terms of tryin to coax her into doing more explicit stuff, seems she is recreating the same shots over and over again with different panties etc plus a few new wrinkles. 1 out of every 20 new pics is something worth saving, seems like the beginning of the end. Again thanks to the guys paying and sharing.

PongoBanks

For someone who has made a fortune from partially nude modelling she gives me the impression she'd be very vanilla in bed.

I've always fancied her and I admire her OF hustle but she just lacks that x factor.

crowla

For someone who has made a fortune from partially nude modelling she gives me the impression she'd be very vanilla in bed.
She hosts a podcast supposedly about sex, which is close to unlistenable because she's clueless and giggles inanely at a suggestion of anything even slightly beyond vanilla.

Nice looking girl, but boring af.