Solesister8 / SnookerCueT

guitarhero86

Nope , it’s just so mediocre that I almost feel sorry for the saps that pay her . Im not , but almost
I subbed once and wish I hadn't. Nothing worth seeing and she basically made you pay extortionate amounts for anything that sounded vaguely 'worth it'. She keeps doing all that charity stuff too selling old snooker tat, but never shows where the money has gone. Says its for noahs ark orphanage but that's just so vague. Wouldn't surprise me if all that is just for lining her greedy pockets.

I've not seen her much on twitter/X lately, but just now shes on there bitching about a bloke wanting to talk to her.

Apparently today's her last day on OF as well. I bet its not.

Shdjej

Or people are scared of her threat to sue on her OF page.
Haha doubt it how many pages say that same old bullshit and when have you ever heard of someone being sued for posting content that they willingly posted on the Internet themselves it's just the fact it was all bullshit that she posted on twitter and expected people to pay ridiculous money just to see her tits her replies on tweets used to be full of people calling her out for posting the exact same shit that's why she privated her twitter and turned off replies to her tweets for months

MilesNip

So if I understand right her onlyfans is pretty poor but is different to the bundle she has been selling for £100-150 which contains more nudes and includes pics she sells for around £40 each and videos for more with the total value as stated by her on twitter being £3000+!?

Has anyone purchased the bundle and was it worth it?

Just checked out her Onlyfans account and it's still there, and she's still active. Thought you were stopping your onlyfans Emily?
You must be a bit strapped for cash lately, so pull your I'm ending onlyfans be quick simps, and buy my bundles, before they're gone forever.

Next you'll be doing one of your dodgy as fuck noahs ark fundraisers.

TopCatsNumber2

Just checked out her Onlyfans account and it's still there, and she's still active. Thought you were stopping your onlyfans Emily?
You must be a bit strapped for cash lately, so pull your I'm ending onlyfans be quick simps, and buy my bundles, before they're gone forever.

Next you'll be doing one of your dodgy as fuck noahs ark fundraisers.
As I understand it, when a creator stops their onlyfans, people already subscribed have access until their subscription expires, but new subscribers cannot do so. Maybe it's an oversight and she means she won't be selling additional content via DMs?

tomahawk75

As I understand it, when a creator stops their onlyfans, people already subscribed have access until their subscription expires, but new subscribers cannot do so. Maybe it's an oversight and she means she won't be selling additional content via DMs?
Not sure on that but i've never subscribed to her before & option is there for me to do so still on OF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OnlyFans 175