OnlyFans Solesister8 / SnookerCueT / Sole Sister

TopCatsNumber2

Anyone subscribed? I'm curious to know if her statement in her bio means she's prepared to send a topless pic for the right price? Not going to subscribe just to ask that question though.

skynet46

Anyone subscribed? I'm curious to know if her statement in her bio means she's prepared to send a topless pic for the right price? Not going to subscribe just to ask that question though.
I'm subbed , she has one on sale for $15 atm it's not topless,but she says it's see through, I'm not convinced

TopCatsNumber2

Yeah if I were paying I'd want to make sure the wording is right...lol.

There's no recourse for complaint if it were a tabby, as she could just point out what cats have been called for centuries.

To be honest, I'd rather see her rack, with her face showing than down below anyway.

Firstly, cos even though they look fake, they do look impressive.

Secondly she's got a great face.

And most importantly, because I'm a boobs man lmao.

TopCatsNumber2

She would post a pussy pic if that’s what she says it is. Deffo not a cat
I don't think we're ever going to find out.

I don't think she will keep this going for too long. What'd surprise me is her crossing a line she's always said on Twitter she'd not cross. Always said she'd never show any part of her body/nudity when she first sounded people out about OF some months back.

It'd surprise me if she's more prepared to show down below over boobs.

skynet46

I don't think we're ever going to find out.

I don't think she will keep this going for too long. What'd surprise me is her crossing a line she's always said on Twitter she'd not cross. Always said she'd never show any part of her body/nudity when she first sounded people out about OF some months back.

It'd surprise me if she's more prepared to show down below over boobs.
She has just posted a ppv pussy shot for $40 and she's says she has just shaved it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Off-Topic (Photos, humor, dating, etc.) 99