Solesister8 / SnookerCueT

Yeah the mad bitch is constantly peddling this lie to her simps that she's rejected everyone. I first seen her on twitter, and thought yeah nice tits, here's a follow. At some point she followed back, but I'd still never spoken to her, and had no intention to speak to her, cause her patter is awful. when she started up only fans I had no intention of ever paying the sub, cause even though she's got nice tits, she's just not at that standard for me to pay. she's in the I'll look for free standard.

That's when I seen her on these forums kicking of with users, calling them stalkers and poor for not paying. no wive's and living in mums basements kinda shit. The dumb bitch went back onto twitter to let them all know there's a group of men sharing her content for free. how stupid is she for promoting this fact haha. why was she so bothered, when she's made 50k or so she says.

she's a cunt on twitter as well, calling out men for having the cheek to ask questions, or even try and talk to her in her DM's. She said only contact me if you intend to purchase my overpriced shit.

She's a fucking liar too.
She first lied about the reasons why she was doing onlyfans. I'm pretty sure she said it was going to charity which was obviously a lie.
Then she said she was closing her only fans as she'd made 50k, which was enough to cover her covid losses etc. So she started doing a limited DFS style sale on her content. she was posting these a lot, which made her look very desperate for money.

Her only fans never closed down so another lie there, and soon after she's selling her pics/vids again on twitter.

Emily you're a fucking bunny boiler.

And if you rejected me as you like to keep saying then how come you still follow my account on twitter? Surely if that's the case you'd know who I am and would've blocked me already?

Liars always get caught out Emily.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
haha some fella just called her out on her bullshit, and reminded her that her @ used to be StalkTheHawk. She called him a dick then blocked him :D

She's such a hypocritical cunt.

Uttoxeter22

I couldn’t put it better myself mate. I was the same saw her pics, looked hot but they way she speaks to people is the ramblings of someone losing the plot. Men get called out all the time for shit house behaviour but when women do it, it’s empowering or something shite like that. She is absolutely vile and a liar like you said.

You're not missing anything morgoroth. Her twitters as dry as her only fans. If she is still somehow making cash, she should invest in a gym membership for her fella. Looks like he's been eating all the pies since his missus has been flashing her gash on of.

She's arguing with some other fella on twitter now. Accusing him of harassment cause he asked questions about her shady charity work.

His questions were reasonable questions imo.

She never posted proof that she paid noahs ark nursery if they even exist.

i wonder if shes put down any of her sales for pics or videos on her tax return
Nah definitely not.

She's emailed the lads work place, and reported him to the police. And for what? Asking a question, and talking about her on another account.

She should be done for making false accusations, and wasting police time.

Aindriu13new

Nah definitely not.

She's emailed the lads work place, and reported him to the police. And for what? Asking a question, and talking about her on another account.

She should be done for making false accusations, and wasting police time.
shes nothing but a keyboard warrior wana be glamour model whos nothing more then a page 7 and not a page 3

Apparently we all can't get enough of her, says Emily who also can't get enough of us.

Why would I want to message you on twitter, when I can talk about you on here, and know your fan boys like that creepy cunt George Singh run to tell you what we're saying.

Also you surely realise your "spies" are also on here to get your shit for free? They didn't stumble upon this place by accident uno.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OnlyFans 175