UK TV Presenters, Soap Stars and Actresses Leaks and Non Leaks both New and Old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Bradshaw

Some pap has better than this.
Indeed, but like most "celebs" these days she arranged these photos to get the attention but avoid the money shots getting out. So we won't ever see them (at least until her fame hungry boyfriend dumps her and leaks the good stuff to try and extend his 15 minutes)

J

joeshrieker

No you won't. You are stupid and im not desperate at all to fall for your stupid games.
You started it now your being a pussy because you know I'd make you suck my dick if we had a real life fight and your backing out now

C

CamelFucker

You started it now your being a pussy because you know I'd make you suck my dick if we had a real life fight and your backing out now
Weird. Don't think I've ever seen an MMA or boxing match end in a blowjob. You sure you understand how fighting works?

J

joeshrieker

Weird. Don't think I've ever seen an MMA or boxing match end in a blowjob. You sure you understand how fighting works?
I know how to fight just I go extra mile and humiliate people as opposed to beating them to a pulp

Status
Not open for further replies.