UK TV Presenters, Soap Stars and Actresses Leaks and Non Leaks both New and Old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joeshrieker

Very odd asking for nudes as well. Blocked/ignored/whatever anyway
You can go fuck yourself in a washing machine you faggot ass cunt and don't worry I'll find out your information one way or another

J

joeshrieker

If you're on about football...? Don't kid yourself... Sweden will annihilate England tomorrow afternoon....! Besides, there's more to life than football; despite what you may have been told by old managers...
My dick would Analihilate you

L

Liamcaldwell

Fuck sake - Bizarre seeing one of my mates on here. What we really need are the photos of Caroline Flack from the same holiday. The paps defo have full on topless but they’ve never surfaced.

L

Liamcaldwell

Fuck sake - Bizarre seeing one of my mates on here. What we really need are the photos of Caroline Flack from the same holiday. The paps defo have full on topless but they’ve never surfaced.
Louise Teasdale photos I’m talking about, sure that was the Jamaica holiday.

P

PharoahEgypt

Some pap has better than this.

That shoot was carefully choreographed/arranged with a willing snapper, to gain publicity, while not showing her nipples. If you want her nipples google her Jamaican holiday a year after those shots.... Full on tit & nip shots there.

L

Liamcaldwell

That shoot was carefully choreographed/arranged with a willing snapper, to gain publicity, while not showing her nipples. If you want her nipples google her Jamaican holiday a year after those shots.... Full on tit & nip shots there.
Yeah, decent nip slips but no frontal which is poor. She’s got a great set and she’s a bit of a slag, we’ll get them eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.