Like?

• Yes

Votes: 6,875 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 314 4.4%

• Total voters
G

Galan

The first one is old, the second one is clearly not her (are you people blind?) and the third one doesnt seem like her to me.
I definitely agree that the 2nd photo isn't JLaw. The 3rd pic probably isn't her either, but it's hard to tell. Doesn't make much sense to me why these pics wouldn't have been released with the original leaks, if they were real.

ote7

Is this what we've come down to? Mixing an old pic that's clearly her with "new" pics to try to pass them off as her? The second one is clearly not her...like, it doesn't even remotely look a little bit like her. That just means, in my mind, the third one isn't her either by association.

F

faptard

my nutsack will always bust off an extra squirt to this hoe because she said that ridiculous BS "If you look at those pictures of me being a drunk hoe then you are committing a sex offense!" or something to that effect. Such a stupid hoe to take pictures and then back them up on the cloud??????? Worse than that trust the cloud? Oh man me and her should meet in real life and date. She is the kind of stupid slut I would enjoy. Oh and before I go by her saying "by you looking my pictures you are committing a sex offense" she made it possible for nerds everywhere to feel like a badass because when it comes to being a bad boy you can't get much worse than a sex offender. lol

D

Dan15

Attachments

• Jennifer-Lawrence-bikini-12.jpg
    Jennifer-Lawrence-bikini-12.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 945
  • 04-Jennifer-Lawrence-displays-incredible-beach.jpg
    04-Jennifer-Lawrence-displays-incredible-beach.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,063
  • jennifer-lawrence-maui-bikini-adds-11231217.jpg
    jennifer-lawrence-maui-bikini-adds-11231217.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 884