• Yes

Votes: 6,878 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 314 4.4%

• Total voters
X

Xeenopeen91

No one fucking likes you.
No, you don't like me because I get likes and find pics to post while you have to sit there and watch it happen, wishing you could be more like the active members on this site. But you can't.
Because your a conversation stalking hypocrite who obviously hasn't read the rules of this forum, and can't say a sentance without using innapropriate language to show what little strength or intelligence you think you may have.
Your a literal dunce.
Enjoy your pending ban.

S

smilinjack66

She seems to have been one of the hardest hit by this anyhow, one thing I did wonder though, I think it was her bfs phone that was hacked not hers, because she has an ungodly amount of pics on her phone, most of the girls I know havent even got a quarter of that amount on their phones/pc etc, and she seems to be the one who has the most "selfie" style pics, everyone elses is a combo of selfie and paparazzi, photoshoots etc.

TheBRADLeyB

She seems to have been one of the hardest hit by this anyhow, one thing I did wonder though, I think it was her bfs phone that was hacked not hers, because she has an ungodly amount of pics on her phone, most of the girls I know havent even got a quarter of that amount on their phones/pc etc, and she seems to be the one who has the most "selfie" style pics, everyone elses is a combo of selfie and paparazzi, photoshoots etc.

Most of the pics were hacked from boyfriends and husbands devices and accounts.

X

Xeenopeen91

She was only hit "hardest" by it because she had to be a drama queen about it. If she didn't act the way she acted, then 25% of the people who heard about her nudes wouldn't have even heard about them. She did it all to herself. Like she thought that being a complete twat about everything would make people sympathize.
If every celeb would have handled this situation like Kaley Cuoco, they'd still be relevant, and popular, and respected in all ways by most people. But no, they had to blow up on Twitter, lie about how none of the pics are them, they set up schemes to get our sites shut down (and got caught)...JLaw also went on a little rampage unknowingly disrespecting people because apparently she has NO idea how to actually be respectful when her are hurt. Example below.
Like yea, hermaphrodites might be weird to us, but they're still people who need respect. Which JLaw clearly thinks is a joke for her expense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 984

TheBRADLeyB

She was only hit "hardest" by it because she had to be a drama queen about it. If she didn't act the way she acted, then 25% of the people who heard about her nudes wouldn't have even heard about them. She did it all to herself. Like she thought that being a complete twat about everything would make people sympathize.
If every celeb would have handled this situation like Kaley Cuoco, they'd still be relevant, and popular, and respected in all ways by most people. But no, they had to blow up on Twitter, lie about how none of the pics are them, they set up schemes to get our sites shut down (and got caught)...JLaw also went on a little rampage unknowingly disrespecting people because apparently she has NO idea how to actually be respectful when her are hurt. Example below.
Like yea, hermaphrodites might be weird to us, but they're still people who need respect. Which JLaw clearly thinks is a joke for her expense.

No, you're 100% wrong. She was the hardest hit because it's Jennifer Lawrence and she had so many pictures leaked. High quality pictures of herself over an extended period of time doing more and even had vids. Kaley's photos were three pictures of her on the toilet. Also her hair these days is not flattering.

As far as your indignation of Jennifer's "attack" on people born with both genitalia, you're the wrong person to be talking about people treating others with respect. You're on a site that only exists to distribute stolen nudes. There's no white knighting in here.

X

Xeenopeen91

No, you're 100% wrong. She was the hardest hit because it's Jennifer Lawrence and she had so many pictures leaked. High quality pictures of herself over an extended period of time doing more and even had vids. Kaley's photos were three pictures of her on the toilet. Also her hair these days is not flattering.

As far as your indignation of Jennifer's "attack" on people born with both genitalia, you're the wrong person to be talking about people treating others with respect. You're on a site that only exists to distribute stolen nudes. There's no white knighting in here.
Actually it's you who are wrong. She had a billion nudes. Big deal. 10 of them had her face in it. Kaley had many pics that included tits and face leak AND a nude stripping/dancing video. There was actually only 1 on the toilet and that was also a video.
And for me to be talking about what is right or wrong on a site were we have JUST GONE ON THE INTERNET, FOUND SOME PICS ON ANY OLD SITE, AND POSTED THEM HERE, like somebody would on a football forum or any other forum.
You obviously have the perspective that WE are the ones who are doing wrong in this situation. WHEN IN REALITY, the celebrities are at fault for storing and trusting their nudes with Icloud.
5 years ago when I cloud first asked me "would you like to set up cloud share this cloud share cloud that?" I said hell no because even back then I had the smarts to realize if I put something in their for safety and it got hacked for everyone to see, that would have been MY FAULT.

Now can we not have another stupid arguement on this forum? Everytime we do, someone gets too butthurt, starts swearing and has to get banned. So how about we just CUT OUT THE ARGUING!?!?!?!

R

retoucher65

Actually it's you who are wrong. She had a billion nudes. Big deal. 10 of them had her face in it. Kaley had many pics that included tits and face leak AND a nude stripping/dancing video. There was actually only 1 on the toilet and that was also a video.
And for me to be talking about what is right or wrong on a site were we have JUST GONE ON THE INTERNET, FOUND SOME PICS ON ANY OLD SITE, AND POSTED THEM HERE, like somebody would on a football forum or any other forum.
You obviously have the perspective that WE are the ones who are doing wrong in this situation. WHEN IN REALITY, the celebrities are at fault for storing and trusting their nudes with Icloud.
5 years ago when I cloud first asked me "would you like to set up cloud share this cloud share cloud that?" I said hell no because even back then I had the smarts to realize if I put something in their for safety and it got hacked for everyone to see, that would have been MY FAULT.

Now can we not have another stupid arguement on this forum? Everytime we do, someone gets too butthurt, starts swearing and has to get banned. So how about we just CUT OUT THE ARGUING!?!?!?!
Wow. You really think it's their fault they were hacked? Yeah, maybe they were stupid to store things on the cloud (if that's what they did), but it's a helluva stretch to blame them for getting hacked.
Kinda like blaming the rape victim because she had a short dress on. Sorry, you're wrong on that.

X

Xeenopeen91

Wow. You really think it's their fault they were hacked? Yeah, maybe they were stupid to store things on the cloud (if that's what they did), but it's a helluva stretch to blame them for getting hacked.
Kinda like blaming the rape victim because she had a short dress on. Sorry, you're wrong on that.
Obviously you read something wrong...or just don't understand basic logic...
I said it's the celebs fault that the pictures were in an area that could be hacked.
It's like if you had a box full of private photos of you and your girlfriend or wife, would you keep them in a plastic box with a fake aluminum lock on top of your living room tv for anybody to venture into? Or would you keep them in a metal safe in your attic?
I'm saying that it's obvious that iCloud could and would be hacked to get personal information, so why would you ever trust it in the first place?
Hackers fault for wanting to hack.
Celebs fault for not being smarter about private information.
Easy to understand...

X

Xeenopeen91

and also we aren't the ones that hacked. And I was referring to us not being at fault for posting pictures on this site.
You got confused.