Irish Girl Onlyfans reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishlad88

Charlotte Pickering and Shannon Millar are two good ones. From my brief fling with OF these two were the best of a bad bunch. These were two of the first girls I subbed to, it was downhill after that.

It all kinda depends on what you’re in to, these two had the girl next door vibe going on which I like, not the zillion piercing/tattoo vibe that 90% of the girls have going on. They aren’t without their critics, don’t think Shannon posts on OF anymore, and Charlotte seemed to be losing the plot every other day so I have deleted her off all social media. Maybe if this lockdown gets the better of me I might re sub to Charlotte

Charlotte Pickering and Shannon Millar are two good ones. From my brief fling with OF these two were the best of a bad bunch. These were two of the first girls I subbed to, it was downhill after that.

It all kinda depends on what you’re in to, these two had the girl next door vibe going on which I like, not the zillion piercing/tattoo vibe that 90% of the girls have going on. They aren’t without their critics, don’t think Shannon posts on OF anymore, and Charlotte seemed to be losing the plot every other day so I have deleted her off all social media. Maybe if this lockdown gets the better of me I might re sub to Charlotte
Got links?

Status
Not open for further replies.