Irish Girl Onlyfans reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanratty

What Irish Onlyfans girls are there out there, and if you've subbed to one, would you recommend?

Personally I've a couple days left of Katarina Hanudelova (@katkitty22) and I wouldn't recommend. Lots of underwear teasing, not even a single nipple on show let alone pussy or masturbating. Plenty of posts advertising other OF girls, plenty of DM's offering locked content such as a boob pic for extra money, plenty of posts reminding you to resub.
Flogs herself to death on her insta with screenshots from fans, but fuck knows what they're impressed by...
4/10 for nudity, 7/10 for updates (she does seem to update most days but it's too much flogging other pages now and resubscribe posts. Reminds me of babestation girls trying to get you to call in while pouting and jiggling their ass whilst pointing at a phone.

Also went with Anna McKay (@mcgayanna) who has great content, vids using sex toys etc. Vids are quite short in places on the downside, and she does offer quite expensive sex vids if your pocket money stretches that far. Does a small bit of talking and seems a nice girl. 9/10 for nudity (some BG or GG action in your subscription would make it 10) 6/10 for updates (biweekly)

H

Hanratty

JasminHeaney is pretty good and cheap. Got a month there for 3$ think it's usually 5. Does everything and has 100s of posts. Will probably resub

Cheap is a good word there alright, spose that's good value if she's not constantly flogging an upsell like Katarina

ringo7167

Cheap is a good word there alright, spose that's good value if she's not constantly flogging an upsell like Katarina
She constantly sends free videos, actually replied a couple of times telling her to put a price on them she must just love doing it. Mad. They’d definitely be bought

H

Hanratty

Katarina sub up tomorrow. Haven't even seen her nipple. Money wasted. Next.

H

Hanratty

What Irish Onlyfans girls are there out there, and if you've subbed to one, would you recommend?

Personally I've a couple days left of Katarina Hanudelova (@katkitty22) and I wouldn't recommend. Lots of underwear teasing, not even a single nipple on show let alone pussy or masturbating. Plenty of posts advertising other OF girls, plenty of DM's offering locked content such as a boob pic for extra money, plenty of posts reminding you to resub.
Flogs herself to death on her insta with screenshots from fans, but fuck knows what they're impressed by...
4/10 for nudity, 7/10 for updates (she does seem to update most days but it's too much flogging other pages now and resubscribe posts. Reminds me of babestation girls trying to get you to call in while pouting and jiggling their ass whilst pointing at a phone.

Also went with Anna McKay (@mcgayanna) who has great content, vids using sex toys etc. Vids are quite short in places on the downside, and she does offer quite expensive sex vids if your pocket money stretches that far. Does a small bit of talking and seems a nice girl. 9/10 for nudity (some BG or GG action in your subscription would make it 10) 6/10 for updates (biweekly)

Considering dropping Anna down to a 2/10 for updates as she's only done 1 a week for the past fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.