If you have a request NOT on this list DON'T ASK

G

Gnor1

Lol the "Jlo" was some look a like model. The katy one needs no explanation

O

Ollrich1

I wondered beacuse of those 3. The other Pics on the Site were original leaks.

F

Fuck face6166

I wish first y'all would stop requesting over and over. When the pictures are found they will posted no need to keep asking. Also why are y'all bitching about asking for what's not on the list.? You know why they ask.? Because they have seen that several pics have been posted that is not on the list. So yea. I'm not one to request I helped with this stuff, but I'm still not gonna talk down to the ones who just wanna catxh a good nut.
Shut the fuck up. No one gives a shit. Just look at the nudes and mind your own business dumbass.

O

Ollrich1

Maybe we should make a sticky thread for requests...... who am I kidding people don't read or pay attention.
That's what i thought of....
1. Section for Request (Opened for Everyone)
1. Section for Fakes/Unconfirmed (Opened for Everyone)
1. Section for the actual Leaks (Only Members with minimum 5-10 Posts or something can open new Threads)
and maybe some more Sections.

Could help us stop a lot Spammers

U

utopia2015

You should make a list of names that aren't on the list. You seem very passionate about it with the exclamation points you use. Just a suggestion.

Is it a coincidence that there are leaks who aren't on the list? Or is it because of the Fappening? Where do they come from?

G

Gnor1

Is it a coincidence that there are leaks who aren't on the list? Or is it because of the Fappening? Where do they come from?
No not a coincidence. People have been trading pics for awhile. Some of the other ones came after the main list and even the main one hasn't been completely released yet. The reason the OP made this was to give information so people stop asking for things that probably don't exist.

G

Gnor1

[Updated links and names as of 7-10-2014]
[x] Confirmed leaks
[ ] Unconfirmed
-------------------------------------------------
[x]
[x] Abigail Spencer (DMCA)
[x]
[x]
[ ] Allegra Carpenter
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Alexa Jane
[ ] Angelina McCoy
[ ] Anna O'Neill
[x]
[ ] Ashley Blankenship
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Brittany Booker
[ ] Candace Smith
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Carmella Carcia
[x]
[x] Cat Deeley
[x]
[x]
[ ] Clare Bowen
[x] Dove Cameron
[ ] Elena Satine
[ ] Elle Evans
[ ] Ellenore Scott
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Farrah Abraham
[ ] Gabi Grecko
[x] Gabrielle Union (DMCA)
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Jacqueline Dunford
[ ] Janelle Ginestra
[x]
[x]
[ ] Jessica Pace
[ ] Jessica Dunford
[ ] Jessica Riccardi
[x]
[ ] Jojo
[x]
[ ] Josie Loren
[x]
[ ] Kaime Oteter
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[X ] Keke Palmer
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Laura Ramsey
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Lisalla Montenegro
[ ] Lindsay Clubine
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x] McKayla Maroney
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Michelle Keegan
[ ] Mikayla Pierce
[x]
[ ] Nina Stavris
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Sahara Ray
[x]
[ ] Selena Gomez
[ ] Shannon McNally
[ ] Tameka Jacobs
[x]
[x] Uldouz
[x]
[x]
[ ] Wailana Geisen
[x]
[x]

We are running out of names from this list. Is that a good or bad thing?

M

magnoleo85

I wish more men were leaked... There are hot handsome men on hollywood, some of those...

B

BJ fan

Vid is still at Celeb Jihad:

It seems authentic to me on the basis that a short clip of Emily Browning's nude hotel room vid is shown in that leak vid. Note that there's an Emma Watson folder there; wonder what, if anything, is in it!
I am hearing impaired, but watching the vid quoted above I think I hear the narrator talk about someone named Cox or Fox. Is that Nikki Cox or another Cox? If it's Nikki, it would make that vid seem more authentic.

Of course, the big test of authenticity will be if any names on the CelebJihad list that are NOT on the original List leak. Come on Emma!!!

Also, I took a screenshot of my Celeb folder to post to another site. The names are slightly blurred, so the vid probably blurs it more.