[ ] Tameka Jacobs
[x]
[ ] Uldouz
[x]
[x]
[ ] Wailana Geisen
[x]
[x]

EDIT: Yes, we get it some people have posted pics of some not on this list. That simply means someone else leaked them other than the original hacker. However, randomly requesting pictures is not going to make them appear. If they happen, they happen, (in most cases you lazy bums can simply find the pictures you are requesting with a simple google search) otherwise, expect nothing more than those from this list.

Also, STOP creating threads filled with thousands of email addresses, and stop spamming email addresses in relevant threads. You are
1. Lazy fucks
2. Making it more difficult for others to find the content within the threads
3. Slowing the site down
4. Most likely going to get scammed

Thanks.

Last edited:
G

Grinch69

x] Confirmed leaks
[ ] Unconfirmed
-------------------------------------------------
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Allegra Carpenter
[x]
[ ] Annalynn McCord
[ ] Alana Blanchard
[ ] Alexa Jane
[ ] Angelina McCoy
[ ] Anna O'Neill
[x]
[ ] Ashley Blankenship
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Brittany Booker
[ ] Candace Smith
[x]
[ ] Cara Delevigne
[x] Carly Pope
[ ] Carmella Carcia
[ ] Carrie Michalka
[x] Cat Deely
[ ] Carly Foulkes
[ ] Chloe Dykstra
[ ] Clare Bowen
[ ] Dove Cameron
[ ] Elena Satine
[ ] Elle Evans
[x] Ellenore Scott
[x] Emily Browning
[ ] Emily Didonato
[x]
[ ] Erin Cummins
[ ] Erin Bubley Heatherton
[ ] Farrah Abraham
[x] Gabi Grecko
[x]
[x]
[ ] Heather Marks
[ ] Hilary Duff
[x]
[ ] Jacqueline Dunford
[ ] Janelle Ginestra
[x]
[x]
[ ] Jessica Pace
[ ] Jessica Dunford
[ ] Jessica Riccardi
[ ] Joanna Krupa
[x] Jojo
[x]
[ ] Josie Loren
[x]
[ ] Kaime Oteter
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Kelly Brook
[ ] Keke Palmer
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Laura Ramsey
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Lisa Kelly
[ ] Lisalla Montenegro
[ ] Lindsay Clubine
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x] McKayla Maroney
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ] Michelle Keegan
[ ] Mikayla Pierce
[x]
[ ] Nina Stavris
[x]
[x]
[ ] Sarah Schneider
[x]
[ ] Sahara Ray
[x]
[ ] Selena Gomez
[ ] Shannon McNally
[ ] Tameka Jacobs
[x]
[ ] Uldouz
[x]
[x]
[ ] Wailana Geisen
[ ] Wynona Ryder
[x]

Last edited:
G

Grinch69

Whodini: I know your just going by someone's list but let us put our suggestions out there so that maybe if someone hacks again that just maybe they will use one of our suggestions on there new list, if they didn't want fans they would not have shared what they hacked in the first place and they would be free to keep on hacking all these photos for themselves.

Last edited:
H

happyfap

Whodini: So your just going by some magic list that this hacker confest too, would you admit to more then you needed too you weirdo, you know he did more then that, the reports are up to 230 actors and actresses. You don't even have 1/2 that amount on your list, and you didn't even add Justin beber which you really are wet for, so do your thing and jurk it with your boys in a row, and leave us alone and let us put our suggestions out there so that maybe if someone hacks again that just maybe they will use one of our suggestions on there new list, if they didn't want fans they would not have shared what they hacked in the first place whith us lowlifes and one of them would not be doing time and would be free to keep on hacking all these photos for themselves. Knowone owes you anything you creep, for you to be making any sort of demands.

That is the same list copied from a more reliable website and they have most fake, if not all, sorted out.
At least that source is way better managed than this forum which is filled of babies crying for things that do not exist.

G

Grinch69

I'm sorry I got angry in my post I will remove it. I have a reason why I asked about an actress that has not yet been talked about that I've only dreamed about seeing naked. I was trying to get her name in there heads if they continue to hack, I doubt anyone can really stop them whith out closing down the cloud completely and that won't happen.
I'm pretty sure they are reading and studying what's going on in the media and most probly this site.
You seem to be very intelligent about what's going on so please tell me how would someone know where to search for the sites where these photos / videos will surfis before someone rips them down. Most searches just come back as news about what happened and they don't show any photos.
Reddit: I never even know existed till after photos have already been pulled down.
The Fappening I found by mistake.
So can you please tell me something that will help so I don't miss the big down load of photos coming this Saterday if it happens at all, or even a better site simpler to this one. Then I will delete this whole post as soon as I can so those sites get ruined for you by big mouths.
Thank you and I'm sorry again for that nasty post reply.

R

retoucher65

Then they probably weren't hacked. Or at least not by the same group. Who knows how many of these people feel left out and leak their own pics...

G

gost

There was a video on celebjihad that had a bunch of folders with names like Oprah and (my fap-dream) Tina fey as well as a ton of others on this list. Anyone heard about that?