Emma Watson Discussion Thread

MrMisters

Yes, it's already been proven that the dildo video is Amanda Seinfeld.

Somebody once posted a picture with red circles to PROVE it. :D

Tan-lines (which can never change!) and similar flooring, (90% similar but still 100% different) - good enough!!!

A lot of shit - it's neither her nor Emma Watson.

And sorry, David, the bath video is also not her.

As for DMCA takedowns - anybody can do that!

If I posted a picture of me jacking-off, but pretending it to be you - you would be within your rights to have it removed - yet some would STILL claim it was you - otherwise why have it removed?

Neither the bath vid or masturbation vid are her.
THE END
Well that’s that then, might as well close the entire thread now @Captain Spunker

Big mans said “THE END”

Will the last one to leave please switch the light off

Tan-lines (which can never change!) and similar flooring, (90% similar but still 100% different) - good enough!!!

If I posted a picture of me jacking-off, but pretending it to be you - you would be within your rights to have it removed - yet some would STILL claim it was you - otherwise why have it removed?

THE END
Calm down Emma. We'd still all bang you.

soko

That masturbating vid is almost certanly her. There is overwhelming evidence in favor of it being legit and very little evidence against it. Glaring evidence is the literal DMCA from Emma's lawyers. From my point of view the case is closed.
where is proof of DMCA of literally only that video and not just DMCA of the actual leak?

Manti

THE END
So, you just keep spouting the same shit, without any basis haha. So please tell us, why are the bath vids not her? What is the proof for it not being her, considering we have a loooot of proof for it being her?
Lemme guess: "The fact that its JUST NOT HER"?

Overall when the dildo' s vid got leak, why would they leak that video and try to say it's Emma. I mean the one who leaked that video had to know who it is, so if it's Seyfried than why they would not leak that dildo's video with Seyfried leaks.
What would be the reason to leak Seyfried dildo's video and try to act like it's Emma's video PS: sorry for bad English, English is not my first language but I hope you got my point

soko

Overall when the dildo' s vid got leak, why would they leak that video and try to say it's Emma. I mean the one who leaked that video had to know who it is, so if it's Seyfried than why they would not leak that dildo's video with Seyfried leaks.
What would be the reason to leak Seyfried dildo's video and try to act like it's Emma's video PS: sorry for bad English, English is not my first language but I hope you got my point
for the same reason people claim random nudes are Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennette McCurdy, or any other random girl's nudes claimed to be a celeb in claimed leaks over the years.

Cuggie

Yeah, it was the case that even 'legitimate' leaks included fakes and were often 'padded out' with random faceless videos - sometimes even the same clip!

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Comparing Emma's nipples from ibiza leaks and the bath leaks in my opinion they look the sameView attachment 2228224
Holy shit I know this is a discussion thread but it’s like you’ve had this fantasy forever and you won’t be told anything other than it’s her, at this point you’d find a way to pass off a picture of ET as her , What do you do at a restaurant on a date if your partner thinks the food isn’t as described, hold her nose, open her mouth and spoon feed her till she agrees?:oops:o_O

Honestly that vibrator video goes two ways, it's real those DMCA takedowns kinda implicates that it's real or it is someone else. There's not enough information beyond that to be sure. Just a lot of hemming and hawing