Emma Watson Discussion Thread

At least I stand with my opinion that the bath leak is real, because yes the moles and birthmark could be photoshopped but that necklace and the golden bracelet are proofs. You know she had the same golden bracelet as on the airport in NYC.
And I think in bath video, there is a lot of details and I think it would be so hard to Photoshop this. And the thing is it's a video and it would be hard to Photoshop the video like this. I mean how would you Photoshoped the golden bracelet on her hand so perfectly? And if you compare the topless leaks from ibiza, if you compare the nipples they are exactly the same as in the bath leak, same size, same shape. I know if it would be photo it would be easy to Photoshop but it is a video. Am I right? What do you think? Is there someone who understand Photoshoping

Last edited:

Shoestring

I'd always believed in the bath vid. There are too many identifiers in common with Emma. I had noticed the pubic mole but obviously couldn't check it on any pics of her.
Now I'm veering more to the idea that the dildo vid is her. Which of course would be a great early Christmas present!

Cuggie

Got to laugh at that 'proof' video!

Tragically, it has actually had the opposite effect by virtually 'proving' it's not Emma Watson!

FEET! Look at the five toes - Emma has five toes! (although her digits are are a different length to those in the video!)

EARS! Emma has ears which the girl in the video also has! Must be her! Forget that the lobes are entirely different!

Lots of red circles with an enormous amount of cognitive bias (because one WANTS it to be her), but little or no critical thinking employed....

I'm still of the opinion that the dildo video and the bath clip are NOT Emma Watson.

Shoestring

Tragically, it has actually had the opposite effect by virtually 'proving' it's not Emma Watson!

FEET! Look at the five toes - Emma has five toes! (although her digits are are a different length to those in the video!)

EARS! Emma has ears which the girl in the video also has! Must be her! Forget that the lobes are entirely different!

Lots of red circles with an enormous amount of cognitive bias (because one WANTS it to be her), but little or no critical thinking employed....

I'm still of the opinion that the dildo video and the bath clip are NOT Emma Watson.
As you say, it's your opinion. You can't prove it isn't her anymore than I can say it definitely is prove it is. Plus you only point to two of the weakest similarities. The ears are blurred and feet aren't individual enough. Show me some more points of difference and convince me.

Manti

Denying the bath vids at this point is pretty hilarious lmao. Same necklace, same bracelet, same moles, same chin shape, confirmation she was at the location. What more do you want? Her coming out and saying "Yeah btw, the person in those bath vids, which leaked exactly together with the try-on pictures of me, is actually me guys"?
The vibrator vid, again, is definitely far more unlikely, but even with that being said, you are ignoring what the video is actually showing, and just randomly picking stupid examples out of thin air.
Sounds just like you are one of those guys who is in hard denial that their favourite celeb (cringe) is possibly taking nudes of themselves lol

At least I stand with my opinion that the bath leak is real, because yes the moles and birthmark could be photoshopped but that necklace and the golden bracelet are proofs. You know she had the same golden bracelet as on the airport in NYC.
And I think in bath video, there is a lot of details and I think it would be so hard to Photoshop this. And the thing is it's a video and it would be hard to Photoshop the video like this. I mean how would you Photoshoped the golden bracelet on her hand so perfectly? And if you compare the topless leaks from ibiza, if you compare the nipples they are exactly the same as in the bath leak, same size, same shape. I know if it would be photo it would be easy to Photoshop but it is a video. Am I right? What do you think? Is there someone who understand Photoshoping
How i said in my last post there's a lot of small details and if you look at the leaks from ibiza she has exactly the same nipples like in bath leaks

That masturbating vid is almost certanly her. There is overwhelming evidence in favor of it being legit and very little evidence against it. Glaring evidence is the literal DMCA from Emma's lawyers. From my point of view the case is closed.
Yes, but it's not for 100% that it is really her there's no proof which says it's really her. A lot of people think that lady in the video is Amanda Seyndfiel because she has the same bracelet on her hand similar shoes like in the dildo video and that floor is very similar too like in the dildo video. Screenshot_2023-11-26-13-42-11-604_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

bunk scudda

Yes, but it's not for 100% that it is really her there's no proof which says it's really her. A lot of people think that lady in the video is Amanda Seyndfiel because she has the same bracelet on her hand similar shoes like in the dildo video and that floor is very similar too like in the dildo video. View attachment 2224514
not the same floor. the boards in this picture are thicker than in the bate vid

Cuggie

Yes, it's already been proven that the dildo video is Amanda Seinfeld.

Somebody once posted a picture with red circles to PROVE it. :D

Tan-lines (which can never change!) and similar flooring, (90% similar but still 100% different) - good enough!!!

A lot of shit - it's neither her nor Emma Watson.

And sorry, David, the bath video is also not her.

As for DMCA takedowns - anybody can do that!

If I posted a picture of me jacking-off, but pretending it to be you - you would be within your rights to have it removed - yet some would STILL claim it was you - otherwise why have it removed?

Neither the bath vid or masturbation vid are her.
THE END