Caroline Flack

CraigsPissed

I think you need to read what I originally posted again mate. Perhaps the bottle of scotch is half empty in your clutches, not mine

P

PharoahEgypt

Pretty sure he is saying him and his mates heard that cara had been banged stupid by a couple of mcfly

that's not the way i read it. the line "me and my friends can't have been the only ones" led me to think he meant that they'd also had her, sexually. we all know she's a rep for being a bit of a goer, more so with younger men, but who knows what dirty stuff she's done for sure...?

cd79

He's saying him and his mates, couldn't have been the only ones to have heard about it. There's no other way to interpret it - unless you lack basic reading comprehension.

P

PharoahEgypt

Unless you were just so overcum (literally) with joy during the event, you forgot to take pix...?? :eek: lol.

So I misinterpreted your original comment... Sorry.... But short of suing me in court you're gonna have to live with it.... lol. Welcome to the world of the fappblog. ;)

finchy6968

Unless you were just so overcum (literally) with joy during the event, you forgot to take pix...?? :eek: lol.

So I misinterpreted your original comment... Sorry.... But short of suing me in court you're gonna have to live with it.... lol. Welcome to the world of the fappblog. ;)
This is too funny :confused::confused:

P

PharoahEgypt

nope. nips all wrong for one. not to mention the face. lol.

S

Seraph-X

It does kind of look like her if you ignore the face, the breasts, the height, the general body shape and hair colour. Guys, could this be Caroline Flack? Kind of similar skin colour if Flackers had a spray tan:

Attachments

• 9148887750e2b4a4cd351cb56780e0c3.jpg
    9148887750e2b4a4cd351cb56780e0c3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 520
R

Reap the whirlwind

It does kind of look like her if you ignore the face, the breasts, the height, the general body shape and hair colour. Guys, could this be Caroline Flack? Kind of similar skin colour if Flackers had a spray tan:
You’re going blind mate,that’s obviously Katie price;):D:D