Caroline flack

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgtits

There must be some Caroline flack pictures out there! The amount she teases on social media I bet her phone is full of naughty pictures of her self

D

deanobarnes

Was another she accidentally put on Insta with her nip out

pixies25

Makes me so angry the way scum shitrags like The Sun treated her then they purge all the sensationalist articles that painted her in a bad light from their website after she kills herself.

They're more to blame for this than anybody imo.
Treated her like what? And what sensationalist articles?

A

Andy123north

i think he means the way the articles mentioned her being done for domestic abuse

stuarts

There was quite a few sensationalist articles in the tabloids (including daily mail).

They all blamed the police/cps/courts for prosecuting her when her partner didn't want to press charges.

In domestic abuse how often do you think the charges are dropped? That's why they will proceed with the prosecution if the evidence is there.

pixies25

i think he means the way the articles mentioned her being done for domestic abuse
She was a public figure, of course the press are going to report on stories such as this. They hardly treated her bad.
And as terrible as the papers are here, it's far too easy for some to simply blame them when some shit happens.

P

PharoahEgypt

As far as I blame the papers for hounding her, I heard that the night before she took her life she'd had the CPS delivering the court papers to her door that said they were still going to prosecute her for the assault. Not only did she think then that her tv career was over, but also likely facing some time.... THAT was what ultimately made her chose death over life??

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
More of a question, rather than a request.

Do you think the uncensored photos of the late Caroline Flack will ever appear?
Really have some respect
This has to be some sort if next level sicko, why would you want to see stuff of a deceased person
Before this descends into chaos, while there are other threads on here containing deceased celebrities this one is clearly a little too raw for a lot of people and her pictures have not been posted or requested to be posted, for the time being this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.