Bumping

What would you like to see regarding the bumping etc of threads without contributing content

• 1 day ban for first offence

Votes: 270 26.3%
  • 7 day ban for 2 or more bumps

Votes: 413 40.3%
  • Permanent ban for trolling threads

Votes: 457 44.6%
  • First offence a warning repeated offences or replying with abuse instant ban

Votes: 536 52.3%

• Total voters

Dumbfuck

I've seen people half defending the bumping saying it doesn't take up that much of someone's time to check a thread.
For me, the time factor is not the issue. it's the getting excited at thinking your going to see some more nudes of one of your favourites, then clicking on and seeing nothing.
Selena's thread was bumped last week. Such a bummer when I checked it and saw bugger all.
Wow, if that’s what gets you excited then so upset there’s not a nipple in view, you need to get out more before you have a breakdown. Can’t say I’ve ever logged on, saw a notification and got excited.

squag33

Anyone seriously complaining on that point is very much a part of the problem from where I sit. It's an absurdly shitty attitude to have to get uppity over discussion happening on a discussion board because you had visions of Z-lister tits in your head. Entirely your own faults for having those expectations in the first place. If content is actually posted consider it a bonus, not something you feel entitled to every time you see a bell.
My expectations are there because I've seen what the mods have said about not posting in that thread if you have no content to add.

The recent bump in the Selena thread couldn't even be classed as discussion.
I actually wouldn't mind some chat allowed if there's a way of notifications that show the difference between new pics or just chat, and this is what this thread is trying to sort out. Or even a completely new thread where random celeb chat is allowed without content needing to be added.
Wow, if that’s what gets you excited then so upset there’s not a nipple in view, you need to get out more before you have a breakdown. Can’t say I’ve ever logged on, saw a notification and got excited.
Ok, excited was probably an OTT choice of word. Let's say looking forward to seeing more Selena boobs.
What do you come on here for if it's not to hopefully see nude pics of a celeb you fancy?

cd79

I'd simply get rid of the notifications - if that can be done, as they seem to be causing some of the problems. I for one don't even check, nor do I care about my notifications. I just visit here, usually daily, and check certain boards and threads - mainly the mma/wrestling, and any other threads I'm interested in... And if there's new stuff, great, but if there's not, then whatever.

Rushjunkie

A thread should only be bumped if content is posted. If its just text, it shouldnt register as an update. A moderator could see if the "bumping content" is relevant, and deal with the person posting it if its just a deliberate bump

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Anyone eles getting 5/10 notifications for the 1 post lately? Been happening past few days for me.

All this for 1 comment from 1 member
Not sure what’s happening because only comment can find from him was on the sjd comments page, can’t find any post from him on her OF thread

sobtop

Not sure what’s happening because only comment can find from him was on the sjd comments page, can’t find any post from him on her OF thread

I’ve had this issue too. Someone posted multiple pictures on a thread in a single post but I have about 7 notifications for it. Also I had that same post issue as K McCormich on the SJD Comments thread

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Is this an appropriate place to ask for Kat Denning's leaks? I don't want to bump her thread since it's from 2016 but all the content is gone. Is there a chance for a re-upload?
This question gets asked a lot, in old leaks threads that have the content removed, we can try running a vote and see how we get on, it seems pointless having the threads if the content isn’t there anymore so refilling them makes sense, not everybody has the capacity to save leaks, we have a request section so there’s nothing to stop anybody using that section to request content be reuploaded to the thread that way the original thread doesn’t get bumped unless content is being added causing members to think there is new content.

Frankel90

Only getting notifications when a photo/video or mega link etc has been posted would be a great idea if possible.

Not a tech guy so that could be a laughable suggestion

Justincare

Is this an appropriate place to ask for Kat Denning's leaks? I don't want to bump her thread since it's from 2016 but all the content is gone. Is there a chance for a re-upload?
Is it appropriate to Google kat dennings nude and look at the pictures that come up straight away ‍♂️
Like any celebrity. How hard is it for 99% of people on here to just google the person add the word 'nude' and Ta-da
There's dozens of sites

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ScudNutz Suggestions on blog and forum 6