Billie Eilish

Steal107

I'm not a fan, but I'm not a hater, can someone who is a big fan, explain to me her big appeal? Is it just the giant knockers? Or what do you find hot about B.E. Thanks for responding and taking me seriously.
Sorry but I have to agree on this one, to each his own but shes fat when she doesnt pose skinny and you all know what i mean, btw if she was flat chested she wouldnt be a thing except for her voice, which is undeniably incredible, have to give credit where credit is due. Besides I cant stand the blond hair with brown everything else (eyebrows)!

mastersays7

Sorry but I have to agree on this one, to each his own but shes fat when she doesnt pose skinny and you all know what i mean, btw if she was flat chested she wouldnt be a thing except for her voice, which is undeniably incredible, have to give credit where credit is due. Besides I cant stand the blond hair with brown everything else (eyebrows)!
There's something wrong with you if you think *that* is fat.

Steal107

There's something wrong with you if you think *that* is fat.
I am not knocking anyones preference......to each his own but......
it is what it is I call them like i see them sorry.
I told you they made her look slim, why do you think Chloe Khar-trash-ian is sueing cause someone released a unedited, unphotoshopped, unwilling photo of her on the internet which showed what she actually looks like instead of preparing for the perfect photo to be released. Oh and I do love the tigglebitties just for the record.

mastersays7

I am not knocking anyones preference......to each his own but......
it is what it is I call them like i see them sorry.
I told you they made her look slim, why do you think Chloe Khar-trash-ian is sueing cause someone released a unedited, unphotoshopped, unwilling photo of her on the internet which showed what she actually looks like instead of preparing for the perfect photo to be released. Oh and I do love the tigglebitties just for the record.
It's a sad indictment of the world that you think she's fat. She's completely normal and average in terms of her body, just because she's not a skinny twiglet doesn't make her fat.

tanman88

It's a sad indictment of the world that you think she's fat. She's completely normal and average in terms of her body, just because she's not a skinny twiglet doesn't make her fat.
He's probably just been jacking off to size zero models with fake tits all his life and never met a normal woman in the flesh. I swear these kinds of people are still fucking teenagers mentally.

NSimm

Wow seems like everyone can have an opinion except me, thanks guys, honestly no need to get the nasty out, you see what you want to see, thats all good, im not judging anyone.....never said i was a hater just agreeing with someone on not being a fan. Have a wonderful day being big on the internet. :)
I'm not condoning the insults, but I think the issue was more to do with the "fat" comment, rather than you agreeing with the original statement regarding fandom. Someone being fat or overweight isn't opinion based, you can't just claim to call it as you see it. Just because she isn't slim or athletic, it doesn't mean that she's fat. Celebs have unrealistic expectations set against them looks wise, BE doesn't fall into the typical "desired" look and nor should she, more power to her.
Boobs aside, she has a pretty average build, that's a fact. If you prefer skinnier women, that's fine, but understand that that is your preference and nothing else.
You likely already understand this, I'm not trying to patronise you, but don't be surprised if people go on the attack if you state your opinion as fact, especially on the Internet.