Billie Eilish

piffpaffpuff

thirstyprawn99

Slightly de-blurred version attached.
Also @Larynx - Have seen plenty IRL. And of those sizes too.
Which is why I'd imagined that assets her size would look bigger even from the side.
Considering that the second pic is what we're looking at.
Was mildly surprised at them looking smaller. But it's so much easier to make personal attacks isn't it?

Attachments

• 1000051041_t2.jpeg
    1000051041_t2.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 4,733
  • 1711162327015.jpeg
    1711162327015.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 4,691

Larynx

Slightly de-blurred version attached.
Also @Larynx - Have seen plenty IRL. And of those sizes too.
Which is why I'd imagined that assets her size would look bigger even from the side.
Considering that the second pic is what we're looking at.
Was mildly surprised at them looking smaller. But it's so much easier to make personal attacks isn't it?
Oh I just like to have a good laugh !

But to be a little more serious, bras tends to "compress" the boobs and make it looks larger, bigger than it really is. So considering that and the fact she's leaning forward, of course it won't look like the boob of second pic. Hence my comment. But again don't take it personnally, I would have made the same comment no matter who commented it :D

Homlesspebble

From what I've seen both girls removed any mention of each other on Instagram after this. Which to me basically confirmed it's real.
View attachment 2397383View attachment 2397384View attachment 2397385
These match the angle the best, plus her double jointed arm I know for sure she's very flexible
View attachment 2397386View attachment 2397387
And the black chick seems to be the one from billies IG story from a couple of weeks ago so it checks out for me. That's hopeful thinking of course so I take everything with a grain of salt.