Big Brother Girls (C4 and C5 Eras)

misfit_bazh69

my-image.png

So Louise beats Imogen in my final.

Funny thing is, I usually prefer blondes but it was 2 brunettes in the final, beating blondes to get there.

There were some tough decisions.

Imogen over Orlaith probably the hardest.

There were a couple with a multicoloured backdrop that I couldn't see who they were or recognise them so they lost out.

Thanks for doing that @Pengaleng8

Pengaleng8

View attachment 2330768

So Louise beats Imogen in my final.

Funny thing is, I usually prefer blondes but it was 2 brunettes in the final, beating blondes to get there.

There were some tough decisions.

Imogen over Orlaith probably the hardest.

There were a couple with a multicoloured backdrop that I couldn't see who they were or recognise them so they lost out.

Thanks for doing that @Pengaleng8
No problem :) the site only had American BB brackets so I thought I'd make 1 for us. Also I did it at work so I technically got paid to do it

Yeah I paired Nadia with Lisa Appleton to give her a slight chance of making it through a round lol

@Thehitman8 shes cracking now days to be fair

Thehitman8

No problem :) the site only had American BB brackets so I thought I'd make 1 for us. Also I did it at work so I technically got paid to do it

Yeah I paired Nadia with Lisa Appleton to give her a slight chance of making it through a round lol

@Thehitman8 shes cracking now days to be fair
I preferred her during bb times than now to be honest

Mr Man Boobs

As I've previously said, I recorded hours and hours of live footage of bb2. I had 2 vcrs so I could record 8 hours when I was at work. It was a real ball ache to then go through them. I didn't do that again, but I caught some good footage that never made it to the highlight show.
Dude, if you have the clips of Narinder you could upload that would be amazing. A few clips got posted on Robbs Celebs back in the day, but are virtually impossible to find these days. Somebody did post the clip of her not putting her bra on properly and exposing her boobs a while back here, but the thread got wiped. Here are some vid with some clips of her. One bare bum shot and a brief night vision clip from a live stream of her minge.

1707517198294.png

Attachments

• Narinder_BB.mp4
    3.3 MB · Views: 3

Shoestring

I've dug out some 22 year old caps I made. Please excuse the poor quality. If better equipment existed at the time, I probably couldn't afford it.
Sadly, for some reason, I couldn't upload directly.

And a nice Liz clip

Last edited: