Big Brother Girls (C4 and C5 Eras)

Macog

I mean content. Holt did a few amateur scenes, Reade is now a pro hardcore performer, with a dozen scenes and the only thing she hasn't done yet is anal, but that's just a matter of time.
She doesn't seem very into it though. Seems to hate cum, doesn't appear particularly horny. Bit like Scarlett Jones, sadly, who was much sexier doing her softcore stuff.

Anyway, this isn't a discussion thread so here's a picture of Nichola getting covered in body paint painted by Melanie.
1707070680883.png

Ballls

She doesn't seem very into it though. Seems to hate cum, doesn't appear particularly horny. Bit like Scarlett Jones, sadly, who was much sexier doing her softcore stuff.

Anyway, this isn't a discussion thread so here's a picture of Nichola getting covered in body paint painted by Melanie.
View attachment 2325619
I know it's extremely lucky that someone even recorded them when they aired, but the quality of these early episodes is abysmal. I imagine the original footage is all in some TV archive somewhere, collecting dust. I wonder what the chances are of it ever seeing the light of day.

Macog

I know it's extremely lucky that someone even recorded them when they aired, but the quality of these early episodes is abysmal. I imagine the original footage is all in some TV archive somewhere, collecting dust. I wonder what the chances are of it ever seeing the light of day.
Yep. Along with so much other gold (I'm sure I'm not the only one still praying for a 4K remaster of The Tribe with Anna Friel). The live stream quality of early Big Brother was worse than VCR quality - a tiny RealPlayer window, if memory serves - which, as we were all on dial-up, isn't that surprising. The DVD releases are the best quality we're ever likely to get.

Namecaller

Yep. Along with so much other gold (I'm sure I'm not the only one still praying for a 4K remaster of The Tribe with Anna Friel). The live stream quality of early Big Brother was worse than VCR quality - a tiny RealPlayer window, if memory serves - which, as we were all on dial-up, isn't that surprising. The DVD releases are the best quality we're ever likely to get.
100% with you on that one. bush baby extreme. which was a nice surprise.