Ariel Winter

J

Jobe1

I'll say my piece. No ones talking about acting on it, no ones gonna act on it, but everyone finds them attractive and if you say you don't you're massively in denial, look at KSI's video where he tries to guess girls ages, that's the exact same way everyone feels, I don't know why people go on like it's the weirdest thing in the world, it's normal, the age of consent is a law created by man, and it's nothing to do with appearance, it's about maturaty. People are attracted to appearance, and it's an instant reaction that you have no control over, so stop Overreacting.

soter

The mental gymnastics in this thread to convince yourself you aren't fucked in the head is staggering.

BigB

You know they’re probably all balls deep in 14 yr olds as they type about how morally wrong being attracted to teenagers (that look like grown women) is.

L

lutherkent

The mental gymnastics in this thread to convince yourself you aren't fucked in the head is staggering.
Everyone at one stage of their life has been attracted to a teen, whether they’ve been over 16 or not. I guarantee you you’ve at least chatted up a 16 year old in a bar without knowing their real age.

One girl at my school who waas getting into night clubs when she was 14, I was barely getting in at 17 when I was in 6th form.

Popcorn777

I understand what the argument is about it not being paedophilia. So here's my opinion...

Pedophile = pre-teen
Hebephile = early-teen
Ephebophile = late-teen.

These are different things, all illegal (last one depends on the actual age) and shouldn't be posted or whatever. But if somebody wants to whack it to a 15 year old, they aren't a Pedophile, there's a different name for what they are.