Ariel Winter

L

lutherkent

I think that's probably her pastie on show rather than her nipple, she looks fucking drunk though.

Reactions: Ade
S

Stephen J Maloney

Did you even scroll a quarter of a way up this page, the set is posted 5 posts above yours:rolleyes::confused:
Yes. But my set is a little bit clearer & less grainy! And, I don't have all of the pics from above. I got mine from a different source! Also, I did not find my set until today. I never saw Crapper's set until after I uploaded mine. Sorry if that annoys you!

R

Reap the whirlwind

Yes. But my set is a little bit clearer & less grainy! And, I don't have all of the pics from above. I got mine from a different source! Also, I did not find my set until today. I never saw Crapper's set until after I uploaded mine. Sorry if that annoys you!
Nope doesn’t annoy me :D careful with that exclamation mark, one More and it would have a claim for abuse;):D

S

Stephen J Maloney

Nope doesn’t annoy me :D careful with that exclamation mark, one More and it would have a claim for abuse;):D
I actually never meant to use the second exclamation point. I am a very shitty typer. The last one was put there asa a possible apology if I did annoy you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.