Abigail Spencer

D

dmilja19

I have download the third video with the 3 links and when I try to unzip it, I get a broken file message

G

Girlwonder

I have download the third video with the 3 links and when I try to unzip it, I get a broken file message
Have patience and I am sure the guys here will advise you. They came to my rescue earlier on today.

J

Jabra

Thanks girlwonder but that brings me too a download page for add on. Was hoping for just the video. But thanks for the effort.

G

Girlwonder

Thanks girlwonder but that brings me too a download page for add on. Was hoping for just the video. But thanks for the effort.
Ah sorry Jabra, but I really am not experienced around technology. But you could try some of the following sites that I dip in and out of from time to time:
ImgRobot : fap.jesus.si (I think for info on the relevant sites) : The fappening /reddit or the fappening Updates which I think give a lot of links.
I know for sure that Mega,Co,NZ will have them available for download pretty soon. I think that Updates site provides the relevant links. Good luck.

G

Gazoo

A

any chance some one can repost #3 again like this or even all of them in fresh links... I got 4 downloaded to iPhone this way but guess I was late for others, she is the fucking queen of the fappening. Best of all material I think

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike d

What Exactly do you mean?

like she raised the bar, she was incredible with her videos that it's pretty impossible to top that unless we get a video of like any of the hot ones doing exactly what she did. Still waiting for Ellie Kemper and more Abigail Spencer videos!

J

Jabra

Heard that another chick has masterbation video like 3 of then think her name was Emily something trying to remember her last name. Her pics are out but videos not yet. So we have hope

K

Kinky_Robert

Heard that another chick has masterbation video like 3 of then think her name was Emily something trying to remember her last name. Her pics are out but videos not yet. So we have hope

Her name is Emily DiDonato and yes they are out. Just check the main page or search for them.

J

Jabra

Can you throw link on this page please I've looked said not released yet.

K

Kinky_Robert

Can you throw link on this page please I've looked said not released yet.

They are on the main fappening.so page, with download links. Its nothing special though and the are short.

B

BJ fan

She killed the whole leaked photo game. No one (I hope I'm wrong) will be topping her.
I think Jessica Findlay Brown was dirtier getting dick slapped by her bf, licking his balls and sniffing his ass! Unfortunately, Fapper took her pics down due to DMCA, but you can see the vids at xvideos. A couple of pics had a Cock in her Eye!

G

Girlwonder

I think Jessica Findlay Brown was dirtier getting dick slapped by her bf, licking his balls and sniffing his ass! Unfortunately, Fapper took her pics down due to DMCA, but you can see the vids at xvideos. A couple of pic
I think Jessica Findlay Brown was dirtier getting dick slapped by her bf, licking his balls and sniffing his ass! Unfortunately, Fapper took her pics down due to DMCA, but you can see the vids at xvideos. A couple of pics had a Cock in her Eye!
like she raised the bar, she was incredible with her videos that it's pretty impossible to top that unless we get a video of like any of the hot ones doing exactly what she did. Still waiting for Ellie Kemper and more Abigail Spencer videos!
Agreed. Shes still giving promotional interviews about her various movie projects. There are Definitely more vids of this young lady doing what she does best