Abigail Spencer

J

Jabra

Kumar set us up with the link to the 4th one nice job by the way kumar. Just waiting patiently for the pink one.

G

Girlwonder

ha ha..
thanks Jabra.. :)
mee tooo waiting for the pink one.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:o_O
Viewed the 4th one but can any of you guys tell me how I can DOWNLOAD it?? It doesn't seem possible on that site.
Id really appreciate the help!!!

R

rashby69

Viewed the 4th one but can any of you guys tell me how I can DOWNLOAD it?? It doesn't seem possible on that site.
Id really appreciate the help!!!
fvd downloader or Video Downloader professional they are extensions you can add to the browser

G

Girlwonder

fvd downloader or Video Downloader professional they are extensions you can add to the browser
Thanks. But after I downloaded video 4 (I chose that one first) I entered the password they give us- the fappening.eu-only to be told that its an incorrect password. Im perplexed And frustrated!! Gotta have these two vids! Can anyone help??

K

Kinky_Robert

Thanks. But after I downloaded video 4 (I chose that one first) I entered the password they give us- the fappening.eu-only to be told that its an incorrect password. Im perplexed And frustrated!! Gotta have these two vids! Can anyone help??

did you put in the fappening.eu or thefappening.eu

C

Colvin

Now seen all 4 videos. Gotta say the last 2 are not as good as the first 2. Still No.1 Nasty Girl of The Fappening!!

K

kingfisher

Password works. You just need to enter the password exactly as it is displayed.

J

Jabra

Can only watch it can't seem to download on my phone can someone transfer to this post so I have it in my spank bank

G

Girlwonder

Password works. You just need to enter the password exactly as it is displayed.
Thanks, Rashby, Kinky Robert and Kingfisher-Got the two new Abigail vids. Man she is HOT! I really believe that she must have spent HOURS in that bedroom all by herself making vids. I think there will be more. Fingers crossed-and thanks again guys.