Zara Larsson

S

Seraph-X

I personally can't stand her. She's a misandrist and anti white bigot. She's also clearly an attention seeker. As much as I'd like to believe this toxic bimbo was hacked, it's pretty obvious she's leaking this stuff herself. I'll have a look at it, of course, because as much as I dislike her she happens to be attractive.

Alcyonee

I personally can't stand her. She's a misandrist and anti white bigot. She's also clearly an attention seeker. As much as I'd like to believe this toxic bimbo was hacked, it's pretty obvious she's leaking this stuff herself. I'll have a look at it, of course, because as much as I dislike her she happens to be attractive.
So maybe she's a little cracra and outspoken.. who cares i find her very beautiful and talented. I'm sure she means well if she thought more in depth about it.

R

Reap the whirlwind

So if I am reading this right, it’s going to be a very angry and moralistic judgmental wank but a wank all the same;):eek::D:D:D