WWE - Paige

SwiftKey

Apologies I am not aware about any underage stuff. If anyone can help point me in the right direction on this. I certainly don’t want to be posting and spreading anything like that. If not, I can just take the posts down to be 100% certain. Appreciate any help.
This her 18 when just joined NXT but wasn't on screen yet so look at her face but depending on when before she joined she had a little blonde Streak in her hair from her days still in UK that would UA

Attachments

• f0c934699380943.jpg
    f0c934699380943.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,503

Jake959595

Just to give my 2 cents she was 17 when she fell pregnant and sadly lost it when she was 18 so any vids or pics where she doesn't have a scar on her belly it's a good chance she's UA just be careful alot of others I've seen on tele trade groups she looks much younger aswell so be safe lads
I have a few Unreleased wrestling and celebrity stars that I want to add to a group. I just can't find 1

SwiftKey

Some questions raised about age. I will possibly repost once I have checked them and confirmed a few things with the guy that I got them from
There are some UA in the set because for example bikini sun burn she pulls the bottoms down to show tan line and hasn't got the c section scar that she got after sadly having a miscarriage when was 17 so we got a timeline with her hair has blonde in it while in UK before nxt

There are some UA in the set because for example bikini sun burn she pulls the bottoms down to show tan line and hasn't got the c section scar that she got after sadly having a miscarriage when was 17 so we got a timeline with her hair has blonde in it while in UK before nxt
Yes I think all of these new leaks she's UA to be honest

Last edited:

XANDERKAGE

Aww FFS!! If you have to question if she's underage, then chances are she is so just delete the friggin photos and videos and be happy with the stuff that leaked where WE KNOW 100% that she's a consenting adult!!! All this "is she underage? Or isnt she?" Bullshit is just pathetic!! Just delete them, until you know for sure instead having a whole discussion about it!!!

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
@Socho47 hiding in dm’s so you can continue to be the nonce you are is not the way to do things, you should announce your nonceness to the world, if anyone is in any doubt here is your wonderful message to another member

Dude those vids that people have said are when she was young, don’t believe them, just post it, if she having sex, those rules go out the window.

If she’s having sex she is old enough period.

Banned you dirty twat!

THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE REQUESTING THE CONTENT BE POSTED REGARDLESS, UNLESS ITS PROVEN THAT THE CONTENT IS LEGAL AGE THE NEXT ONE TO REQUEST OR STATE JUST POST IT ANYWAY WILL BE BANNED, THERE ARE PLENTY ON HERE OFFERING ADVICE AS TO HOW TO TELL IF SHE IS UNDERAGE AND THOSE THAT DESPERATE TO JUST POST THE CONTENT ANYWAY NEED TO GIVE YOURSELVES A REALITY SLAP, HOW DESPERATE HAVE YOU GOT TO BE TO WANT TO SEE ANYTHING REGARDLESS IF ITS UNDERAGE OR NOT, ITS NOT LIKE SHE HASNT GOT ENOUGH LEGAL AGE STUFF AROUND

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 0
Y Celebrity Leaked Photos 25
F Requests 1
S Celebs Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 18