WWE - Paige

I didn't find any on Xhamster and didn't determine that all of them were from celebjihad until after I started digging and finding sites like this. Also, I'm not worried about illegally obtained/stolen material because it's the person responsible for initially leaking it that constitutes the illegal act. Once it is in the public domain, it is just that - the public domain - unless you try to profit from distributing it as its actual owner.
Actually dude, here in the the U.S. it's a federal crime.

420Wrestler

No, it's not. Are you an attorney? If so, then tell me the statute. Otherwise, every single person in this forum and on this website can be charged because we are witnesses/accessories to this "illegally obtained/stolen material" which would make you guilty as well. Why are you making an issue of this when this is supposed to be a light-hearted forum where we can look at all these celebrity leaks? This seems pointless, agreed?

Taj_N

I hope you're trolling bc if you actually spent money and created a paper trail to yourself to receive illegally obtained/stolen material you are a fucking retard.
For the sake of argument, even if its distribution amongst the public is illegal, it also depends which country. Good luck to the US if ppl are based in countries like greece or somalia or bangladesh. High profile targets, ok. But some obscure guy like me sitting in front of a pc... nah! Costs incurred wudnt be worth it.

Geardagas

No offense but that is entirely not up to you. If law enforcement decides they are coming for you, you're in some serious shit, and lecturing the cops about costs incurred isn't going to save your ass.

Taj_N

No offense but that is entirely not up to you. If law enforcement decides they are coming for you, you're in some serious shit, and lecturing the cops about costs incurred isn't going to save your ass.
Not in my country. Ill challenge us govt in my soil any fckin day.

Last edited:
Y

yourfreakinmama

It's an ankle bracelet which she had on in some of the other leaks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 0
Y Celebrity Leaked Photos 25
F Requests 1
S Celebs Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 18