WWE Brie Bella NIP slip

W

wheeles

She won't wear that dress again no doubt. I wish we could get more of her sister but now they wear pasties and do other such stuff to prevent nip slips according to the article. Shame. Years ago it was really good when the Kat revealed her whole top when she took it off her bra when she got out of the pool. These days they blur it out if it is ever shown again.

W

wheeles

Yes I know that I was only stating that I found the image looking up about Nikki and came across the image and the article about talking about protecting against this problem in the ring using Hollywood tape as she described it and I see these days they use a lot of pasties over them as well.

I prefer Nikki anyway I love when she wears a red or black ring attire at the moment it's a toss up between Brooke And Nikki As Far As the Hottest Ass in wrestling, that's my thoughts anyway. Love this forum and the pictures are amazing especially Taryn I didn't even know she did Playboy and also Mickie James they are awesome.

W

wheeles

Yes I know that I said previously I said I was looking up about Nikki and it was an article and then it went on talk about wardrobe malfunctions. That is when it brought up this picture About Brie.

I had the pleasure of watching it live and it was noticeable. I hit rewind like 20 times to make sure I wasn't day dreaming that.