Where are all the black celebrities?

spunkers

It's not the intrest of the hackers. They are obviously Caucasian, from America or Europe. So they hack familiar ppl to them. With the exceptions of a listers (non-white) of course. It's more c listers n nobody's filling the forums. YouTubers, celeb wives/girlfriends etc.
More like they don't offer deals to black celebrities like they do white ones. None of these people have been ''hacked'' they're all paid for these pics. Is everyone thick enough to think that every other celebrity takes nude photos on their phones, when most normal people don't? Unbelievable.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
More like they don't offer deals to black celebrities like they do white ones. None of these people have been ''hacked'' they're all paid for these pics. Is everyone thick enough to think that every other celebrity takes nude photos on their phones, when most normal people don't? Unbelievable.
If your deal is to come on here and start arguments and insult people you’re off to a good start , you won’t be here much longer though, this isn’t the only thread, comments in others have been removed, enjoy the forum but please don’t start throwing weight and opinion around 2 seconds after joining.

MrMisters

Is everything ok on your planet today? You seem angry, confused and unsure of how these pictures were obtained, I can only guess that you were drunk or in some drug induced hallucinated state when you posted this nonsense?

You believe all these celebs were paid and allowed personal intimate pictures they share with their loved ones to be exposed in public?

And the only reason you believe most normal people don’t have nudes on their phone is laughable, almost all females will have some pics on their phone they took for a husband or boyfriend and forgot they were there

But listen, I hope the suns shine on planet Zorg and if you ever visit earth we hope you enjoy it

Is everything ok on your planet today? You seem angry, confused and unsure of how these pictures were obtained, I can only guess that you were drunk or in some drug induced hallucinated state when you posted this nonsense?

You believe all these celebs were paid and allowed personal intimate pictures they share with their loved ones to be exposed in public?

And the only reason you believe most normal people don’t have nudes on their phone is laughable, almost all females will have some pics on their phone they took for a husband or boyfriend and forgot they were there

But listen, I hope the suns shine on planet Zorg and if you ever visit earth we hope you enjoy it
On behalf of planet Zorg we would like to offer our sincere apologies for this individual's behaviour and assure you that his views are not a reflection of our planet mentality.
Again sincere apologies Earthlings.

Saint of Killers

Angellica Bell from The Money Show would get ruined.

"We were having some building work done and one morning, after having a shower, i forgot my towel so i had to make a run for it into one of the rooms we were using. Of course, one of the builders happened to be in there measuring and saw me totally naked. I just stood there and froze, so he got a very good look!"

ab1.jpg
ab2.jpg
ab3.jpg

Feet N Ass

We'll always have Thandiwe Newton (formerly Thandie)

Attachments

• thandie_sweetbuns_Snap1182.jpg
    thandie_sweetbuns_Snap1182.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 756
  • Thandie_BESTBUNSYET_New_Wewo_S01E02_2016_18_09.jpg
    Thandie_BESTBUNSYET_New_Wewo_S01E02_2016_18_09.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 787
  • Thandie_New_Wewo_S01E01_2016_18_10.jpg
    Thandie_New_Wewo_S01E01_2016_18_10.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 735
  • Thandie_holyguacamole_New_Wewo_S01E01_2016_18_07.jpg
    Thandie_holyguacamole_New_Wewo_S01E01_2016_18_07.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 765
  • Pierre194_Newton_Thandie_Thong_01.jpg
    Pierre194_Newton_Thandie_Thong_01.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 857
  • thandie_145lo.jpg
    thandie_145lo.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 998
  • Thandie_Newton__Westworld__2016__s1e5_HD_1080p_00_03_17_14_Still012.jpg
    Thandie_Newton__Westworld__2016__s1e5_HD_1080p_00_03_17_14_Still012.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 989
  • thandie_blackbuns-Snap1185.jpg
    thandie_blackbuns-Snap1185.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 632
  • THANDIE_CU!!!_Snap1195.jpg
    THANDIE_CU!!!_Snap1195.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 616
  • thandie_Snap1194.jpg
    thandie_Snap1194.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,237
  • Thandie_Newton__Westworld__2016___s01e07_HD_1080p_00_00_31_06_Still005.jpg
    Thandie_Newton__Westworld__2016___s01e07_HD_1080p_00_00_31_06_Still005.jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 1,467
  • thandie-luvyerbunsbaby...f3e.jpg
    thandie-luvyerbunsbaby...f3e.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • thandie_1102.jpg
    thandie_1102.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 655
  • thandie_1124.jpg
    thandie_1124.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 804

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
How come only white people get compared with black? There are other races ya know. Asian women are the statistically highest sought after, and Hispanic second. Black is last sure but white is not that far behind. There are beautiful and ugly of all races. My own preference is if they're black I like them very black. Mixed tend to have uneven skin tones but very dark tend to be even. I don't care about Beyonce or trashy celebs of any race, but zendaya, black Panthers sister, h.e.r., Zoe kravitz, and some others are amazing. Oh and the chick from black sails. What about the voodoo lady from pirates of the Caribbean? I'd smash calypso like a wave on the poop deck, and screw you I know it's not funny :) but yea.. To answer op's question, it's due to two reasons. The first is that they're generally less sought after, not racism just fact. The second, is that most of the black women who made it, worked much harder to get there and either due to morality or fear of losing status, simply aren't posting easily accessible nudes or any at all. And the ones that we can find are trashy rapper types that you get chlamydia just from fapping to them. And me being black means I'm not racist right? I'm not though.. Either.

Now, let's go find some hot Indian women.
Couldn’t have posted a hot woman of colour along with this epic monologue? Members like a little something at the end of the rainbow it makes their effort to hang in till the end worthwhile;)

Oldcuntry

I'm not sure this is the right spot for this but it's more of a question regarding this topic than a request.

Between 2018 and 2022, I honestly can't remember when, two black actresses and/or models had some really explicit leaks and I can't for the life of me remember their names. I think one of them even used a speculum and was squirting and the other was doing some serious pussy gaping as well. Both had several videos I believe. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I got any hopes up bumping the thread.

roystonvasey69

Angellica Bell from The Money Show would get ruined.

"We were having some building work done and one morning, after having a shower, i forgot my towel so i had to make a run for it into one of the rooms we were using. Of course, one of the builders happened to be in there measuring and saw me totally naked. I just stood there and froze, so he got a very good look!"

View attachment 1732844
View attachment 1732845
View attachment 1732847
I've has plenty of "gentleman's private time" with these exact three pics of Angellica over the years ;)