What Happened to the Below Deck Thread?

jizzlej69911

I don't know that it's fair to lump CL with NS. CL has shown full nudity in the past. Yes, she's pricey. I haven't tried her stuff since the boob job. NS has been in tease mode for a long time. I'm waiting to see if that was just because she was contractually restricted due to her recent season, or if she is doing a money grab. I don't share purchased content, but I will let people know if there is anything worthwhile.
Lol don't share purchased content.

PWatt88

I don't know that it's fair to lump CL with NS. CL has shown full nudity in the past. Yes, she's pricey. I haven't tried her stuff since the boob job. NS has been in tease mode for a long time. I'm waiting to see if that was just because she was contractually restricted due to her recent season, or if she is doing a money grab. I don't share purchased content, but I will let people know if there is anything worthwhile.

Then WTF are you here?

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Great off you fuck then, we don’t share free stuff with oxygen thieving leeches!

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Not a chance you all “ accidently” removed yourselves from the discord, next one to request an add takes a mute, this isn’t an add me thread so stop hijacking it and turning it into one