Like?

• Yes

Votes: 849 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 2.3%

• Total voters
B

boner

how would it be faked? Notice how the picture itself is blurry? To fake it you'll have to combine several equally blurry pictures together to form something that isnt obviously faked. That will be hard to do for that reason alone.

There is a chance this might be a photo of someone who looks like her, but the likeness is consistent with other photos of her. Might be better if there was a photo of her in these socks or with the same phone or same expression elsewhere. But for now I would say this pretty much real.

D

dungeon

yes the last one is somewhat arguable,,can someone here give more justification or thoughts?

R

RSPW85

The camera on that phone is nearly the same as in other pictures!

B

boner

Her hair reaching half-way down her t-shirt would make it very very difficult to paste her face + hair onto another body. Her tshirt is also curved upwards at her legs so trying to graft another body lower torso with legs that matches the the way the t-shirt is shown would be very very difficult.

I dont think you'll get a confirmation either way. But this picture is consistent with being genuine.

R

Ray_Bait

sorry guys, the one she is sitting infront of the mirror with the pussy shot is a fake.. it's a years old amateurs picture posted on motherless 2011
unfortunately I don't have a link, but I remember this picture with another head

X

Xeenopeen91

I believe what happened is that (because some of these are her body with a different pic of her face from some other shot) the hackers had an inner ring member photoshop most of the best shots with the same celebs head just so if and when they did leak, people wouldn't believe them. Because this was a huge secret society trade ring that no one knew about besides darknet and deep web hackers, which flipped shit on the guy who leaked them. And I personally know the original guy has been secretly leaking a lot of this for years. I saw the rihanna that everyone thinks is brand new in 2010.

B

boner

sorry guys, the one she is sitting infront of the mirror with the pussy shot is a fake.. it's a years old amateurs picture posted on motherless 2011
unfortunately I don't have a link, but I remember this picture with another head

If you find proof that it's fake then post back. I think it's real. We havent seen her with this exact expression before.