Victoria Coren (purportedly)

Ice Pop

Some rumours suggest that this pic could be Amelia Wright, the wife of Matthew Wright. It does look like it could be Amelia. Although I don't think her tits would look that big.
x4.jpg

H

Harthosi

2,3,4 photos were posted by someone totally different. Not the same style of preview either.

P

PharoahEgypt

2,3,4 photos were posted by someone totally different. Not the same style of preview either.

I would put much into that, as users get banned left right and centre over there; so come back as new users minutes later. I've seen it often. But still not convinced until I see Victoria's face & tits in same pic.

H

Harthosi

I would put much into that, as users get banned left right and centre over there; so come back as new users minutes later. I've seen it often. But still not convinced until I see Victoria's face & tits in same pic.

I'd prefer to see my face and her tits in the same pic :p

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
Sorry to bump this thread, hope there is more of her, she is stunning
Thread has been dormant for 2 years, I can assure you nobody and I do mean nobody gives 1 fuck that you think she is stunning, pull this shit again I’m gonna ban you for giving hope that we were gonna get the goods:mad:
Edit** this thread doesn’t need anymore pointless notifications to let him know what you think of him