Vanessa Hudgens

G

gypsydude

Wow Venessa hudgens round 4? They look real and beautiful. New nudes of venessa hudgens, mckayla moroney, lake bell, hope solo and aubrey plaza the FAPPENING is back!

CoolCat13

I prefer her new hairless ones
LOL! :p

You?!? You prefer it!??! You -- james25527 -- PREFER IT!??! It's just YOUR own, personal, opinion?!??! :rolleyes:

James, James, my dear friend, EVERYONE --- BOTH DUDES & (I GUESS) LESBIAN/BI-CHICKS --- PREFER THE LADIES HAVE "NO HAIR DOWN THERE!'' LOL :)

Trust me, if you went up to any guy, ANY FRICKIN' GUY, practically anywhere on the planet, and asked them about how they felt about bald chicks, without any question, any hesitation, or doubt, each and every man would tell you, "Are you Kidding?!?!?! That's the ONE Place You Want Them To Have Hair!!!!" LOL :D

SHE CAN BE BALD ANYWHERE -- ESPECIALLY DOWN THERE -- AS LONG IT'S NOT HER HEAD!

The only instance in which they'd say "NO, wait! What?" is if you took a time machine back to 1979 or earlier! Hell, until mankind invented the razor, we had NO CLUE what the hell was down there in those ladies' jungle-pants (no wonder we didn't even know women could actually have orgasms or even knew what the fuck a clitoris was until ladies started to shave their HO-HA)! LOL :confused:

Last edited: