Ulrika Jonsson

tm141

If it wasn't John Leslie then who was it?

I was surprised at finding out years and years later that it wasn't him. But who? Who was it that she couldn't name?

Apparently this is well know amungst celebs. Someone want to say?

DarkBLue12345

If it wasn't John Leslie then who was it?

I was surprised at finding out years and years later that it wasn't him. But who? Who was it that she couldn't name?

Apparently this is well know amungst celebs. Someone want to say?

She was talking about John Leslie. He was 'accidentally' outed by Matthew Wright on his live TV show The Wright Stuff.
He denied it and still does to this day.

swampthing80

She was talking about John Leslie. He was 'accidentally' outed by Matthew Wright on his live TV show The Wright Stuff.
If it wasn't for her Schofield wouldn't even be on tv never mind being Mrs ITV. Unforgivable. And what she and Matt Wright did to Leslie is rotten. At least they aren't on tv anymore.

tm141

She's openly said that she feels sorry for John Leslie and whaat the pappers did him. On Piers Morgan interviews, she openly stated that when Martthew Wright said that on TV it was false and not the person who she is talking about. the pappers just ran with it because of views.

That's the last I've herd of it but apperantly celebs knbow and I was just wondering if anyone in here knew?

jimsora

She's openly said that she feels sorry for John Leslie and whaat the pappers did him. On Piers Morgan interviews, she openly stated that when Martthew Wright said that on TV it was false and not the person who she is talking about. the pappers just ran with it because of views.

That's the last I've herd of it but apperantly celebs knbow and I was just wondering if anyone in here knew?

think its warwick davis meself

ianc

She's posted her nip on quite a few occasions, she only puts a banner on now because Insta took a couple of them down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChristopheChristofferson Celebrity Sexy Photos 7
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 0