UFC/MMA/ANY FORM OF FIGHTING,NO WWE,NO INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK CONTENT NO REAL NAMES TO BE USED

Dr_Deezy

Shut up and enjoy the free content, if you don't like it scroll past.. it really is that simple
Look it’s the self appointed moderator at it again. What makes you think you have the right to tell anyone to shit up?

Stick to your day job pal and stop with this extra curricular moderation. You have an unhealthy obsession with this thread and it’s very evident. Anyone that spends their days tugging it to Gabby Garcia clearly has something wrong with them

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
Look it’s the self appointed moderator at it again. What makes you think you have the right to tell anyone to shit up?

Stick to your day job pal and stop with this extra curricular moderation. You have an unhealthy obsession with this thread and it’s very evident. Anyone that spends their days tugging it to Gabby Garcia clearly has something wrong with them
I don’t really want to be “ that one “ but I will coz I can, I believe he told you to shut up, not “shit” up:)

subfubwub

No, no and no. No

Believe it or not, there's an (unwatch) button in the top right of the thread that could solve your problems.

mickr2013

Last edited:

Kdot

Aw still mad about last time I see.. would you like some pepper with that salt?

Ragincajun