Thotsbay Forum

Pardonmyzinger77

One of those simp Twitter sites announced they'd had it closed for violations of piracy laws.

I hope they realise the error of their ways when they pull a site down and realise nobody gives them a handjob and they're still virgins.

bruhhh8808

I am not joking... That ruins my day. Thotsbay was by far the best forum with the best content. Now I have to go through 5 different forums to get the same stuff. Losing sexy e girls was bad enough but losing tb is brutal.
What are some alternate platforms now… fml

bananaoni

What are some alternate platforms now… fml
leakednudes.co
Socialmediagirls
Nudostar.... And a lot more but we need a new Thotsbay. Socialmediagirls was one of the best forums but its going downhill since years. The admins don't give a shit and all the Thotsbay refugees will crash the server. And because people are advertising it on social media it's in danger too. I wish people would post forum links in forums(we are all in multiple) instead of Twitter or Instagram. Because that is a danger to all of them. John Di Giacomo won't stop till he yeeted the last big forum. He is the bitch that took down Thotsbay and other forums.

Seeyewentee

Damn that sucks. Another one down in such a short time. It's weird how socialmediagirls stayed up the whole time that three others got nuked. SMG is the Betty White of forums!
SMG it has over 3m members! It's good there but the servers go down quite a lot. Maybe they will now up their game.
I can't help but think it's next for the chopping block though. Is torrenting really where were all heading?

bananaoni

not really, i feel most everyone is going to SMG, people were here but us Admin can be a little brutal :)
I feel so too.... They will leave SMG as soon as they see leaked nudes is better and they have admins that care for the forum. I was always in at least 7 forums at the same time and SMG really went down bad over the last few years. I wish they were as good as in the beginning.

yeahnah

I feel so too.... They will leave SMG as soon as they see leaked nudes is better and they have admins that care for the forum. I was always in at least 7 forums at the same time and SMG really went down bad over the last few years. I wish they were as good as in the beginning.
i can't find the onlyfans section to leaked nudes forum? am I missing something?