Summer rae???

J

John5757

The ones where you can't see her face (for the most part) are her the first one looks like her but the face still isn't obvious enough but in pic 9 the same towel is in the background of pic 1 where in pic 1 it's the same lingerie as 2 & 6. And the pic with no visible face number 11 is the same top as the pic of her where it is her in pic 9

T

Therion

The ones where you can't see her face (for the most part) are her the first one looks like her but the face still isn't obvious enough but in pic 9 the same towel is in the background of pic 1 where in pic 1 it's the same lingerie as 2 & 6. And the pic with no visible face number 11 is the same top as the pic of her where it is her in pic 9

I'm honest, I don't know why the first one isn't obvious enough for you.
Just look at the first one you mentioned and the first in the third row.
It's the same square-L shaped "table", with the sink that has 3 holes in it and even the same shower curtain.
And you can see in the first pic of the third row that it's Summer
Quick Edit: There is even the same blue capped bottle in the bottem right xD so it should be evidence enough ^^

J

John5757

I'm honest, I don't know why the first one isn't obvious enough for you.
Just look at the first one you mentioned and the first in the third row.
It's the same square-L shaped "table", with the sink that has 3 holes in it and even the same shower curtain.
And you can see in the first pic of the third row that it's Summer
Quick Edit: There is even the same blue capped bottle in the bottem right xD so it should be evidence enough ^^
Oook guy, not like I was trying to act like I was breaking any news. The only comments in this regarding if they were real or not were saying they weren't. Soooo.

Popcorn777

FFS mate will you stop bumping LEAK threads with NON leaks

There's no summer rae thread in the non leaks section, so it'd be pointless to create a new thread for this one gif.

You need to get a grip, he posted a picture in the wrong section and you're crying about it. I bet you're the kind of person to call the police on a kid for having an unlicensed lemonade stand. I imagine you look like the fat comic book guy off the simpsons and your only joy in life is being as pedantic as possible with everyone around you.

Grow up.

GuessedMouse

There's no summer rae thread in the non leaks section, so it'd be pointless to create a new thread for this one gif.

You need to get a grip, he posted a picture in the wrong section and you're crying about it. I bet you're the kind of person to call the police on a kid for having an unlicensed lemonade stand. I imagine you look like the fat comic book guy off the simpsons and your only joy in life is being as pedantic as possible with everyone around you.

Grow up.
Than go post it in Celebrity Sexy Photos she’s on there, and not a site deticated to leaks and leaks disscussion, the only reason Chris and Crapper keep doing this is because there’s always someone “ in this case you” that defends their actions, it’s hella annoying going to a leak section to find an updated page just to find something I just saw on instagram.