St311a hudg3ns Discussion

phantom111

IWhy are pictures posted here if it is only for discussion there are 2 threads of her in the onlyfans area?? until this one is closed too post in the right threads

GwenTracy

Both onlyfans acc are active I think she will take a break again like before, it feels like nothing has been heard from her for half a year
She is still posting but it’s recycled content. A lot of peer pressuring messages like telling us we’re rude to not reply to her or have bought something by now, promising free nudes if we pay for other stuff beforehand, etc.

BlueDog

She is still posting but it’s recycled content. A lot of peer pressuring messages like telling us we’re rude to not reply to her or have bought something by now, promising free nudes if we pay for other stuff beforehand, etc.
She's online 24/7, so its quite clear that an agency has been running her OF account for some time. There was a post on another forum where a guy asked her about new OF shoots and the reply was that no new content was currently planned, so I reckon that @phantom111 is right that she's taking another break or she has enough content to milk OF for a while before giving up. Stella is hot but she also has the attention span of a gnat.

GwenTracy

She's online 24/7, so its quite clear that an agency has been running her OF account for some time. There was a post on another forum where a guy asked her about new OF shoots and the reply was that no new content was currently planned, so I reckon that @phantom111 is right that she's taking another break or she has enough content to milk OF for a while before giving up. Stella is hot but she also has the attention span of a gnat.
That would also explain the repeated attempts to guilt trip us into buying her shit.

"Do u know it's rude to ignore a woman?"

Bitch, I am a woman. Fuck off.