Ronda Rousey

P

PharoahEgypt

tried to upload the crotch shot, but for some reason it wont let me.... weird! :eek:
it's there... but you have to click on it..... even weirder...

Attachments

• ronda - espn ff adds (1).jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 1,457
  • ronda - espn ff adds (1).jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 1,280
P

PharoahEgypt

Is this real

Who knows for sure? But it certainly appears to be the version of the pic that was originally cut to comply with ESPN's no nudity clause. They can show nude bodies, but not the 'interesting' parts as I understand it. Not the first time we've seen this; as anyone who's seen the infamous Jennifer Aniston nipple pic from 'The Break Up' will testify. All sorts of mags use photoshop to blur out nips; SI for one; but this seems to be the only way they could eliminate her crotch from the pic without it looking odd.

dopedude

Who knows for sure? But it certainly appears to be the version of the pic that was originally cut to comply with ESPN's no nudity clause. They can show nude bodies, but not the 'interesting' parts as I understand it. Not the first time we've seen this; as anyone who's seen the infamous Jennifer Aniston nipple pic from 'The Break Up' will testify. All sorts of mags use photoshop to blur out nips; SI for one; but this seems to be the only way they could eliminate her crotch from the pic without it looking odd.
It's doesn't looks photoshopped, cheers for the info mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 3
B Celebrity Leaked Photos 267
phantom1984 Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 2