Rihanna

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Cant believe her full set has not leaked yet kek. Imagine trying to trade with a 10y old set of someone whos now fat and has 2 kids. And then topless pics loool. The trading scene is getting more and more pathetic by the day
Can’t believe her full set hasn’t leaked, proceeds to call her fat and apparently having 2 kids is also an issue, yeah coz every other leak either out there or still to come only contains very thin people who have no kids, behave you’ll be ripping the head off to it if they drop, stop kidding yourself she would fuck you out of this life into the next via a past life and you would be grateful.

MrMisters

Can’t believe her full set hasn’t leaked, proceeds to call her fat and apparently having 2 kids is also an issue, yeah coz every other leak either out there or still to come only contains very thin people who have no kids, behave you’ll be ripping the head off to it if they drop, stop kidding yourself she would fuck you out of this life into the next via a past life and you would be grateful.

I’m sensing youre a huge Rhianna fan?

She is a bit fat now, she has Cankles

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I’m sensing youre a huge Rhianna fan?

She is a bit fat now, she has Cankles
Not particularly, as much as I’m never gonna get the chance, on that one day that pigs do indeed fly and unicorns come running over the rainbow, I’m not gonna turn down the chance to have her cankles wrapped round the back of my head while Britney gives us a lil cheeky dance, while I’m waiting I’ll just stick to sitting in the neighbours tree wearing me gimp mask waiting for a glimpse of her coming out the shower,sippin my cocoa from my thermos;)

foxrock832

Where there ever any outakes from the video shoot she did in Ireland and the farmer owner of the land they were doing the shoot on threw them out because he was the super religious and didnt realise she was doing a naked section of a music vid. There were pics of the incident but censored. I think the above pic is AI too but its damn good, we wont be able to tell the difference at all soon enough.

vonraschke

Apparently I was wrong, it wasn't AI.
Gosh, I'm getting paranoid these days.

View attachment 2354118
It's healthy skepticism at this point. There are really shitty AI-generated fakes out there, but that's typically the fault of the user and not the tools. You can make some very-convincing fakes via A.I. if you bother to take the time necessary to get clean results.

cylnz

It's healthy skepticism at this point. There are really shitty AI-generated fakes out there, but that's typically the fault of the user and not the tools. You can make some very-convincing fakes via A.I. if you bother to take the time necessary to get clean results.
IMO, the very worst are PARTIALLY AI editted in a real pic.
Makes it virtually impossible, and it's my prediction for nude scenes in future movies/tv.
We could call it "GreenScreen+n" or something.

"Is it really Natalie portman nude?"
'Nah, it's GS+n"
"dammit"