Priyanka Chopra Please

heeralal

There are many...
plz.
and suchi leaks is I think stopped we didn't get Trisha yet.
and may more
priyanka
Jacqueline
Poonam
Amisha
Kareena
Anushka
Radhika Apte
Survine

fooster

There are many...
plz.
and suchi leaks is I think stopped we didn't get Trisha yet.
and may more
priyanka
Jacqueline
Poonam
Amisha
Kareena
Anushka
Radhika Apte
Survine

no disrespect intended and meant:
and as much as this may be and apart the fact that I'd actually enj0y seeing any of these being shared, have those names been dropped in the wake of the recent fappening files? Can u provide the source in relation to the current fappening? As a seasoned member on the board, I am absolutely certain that you wouldn't otherwise mind keeping to the stickies ( / ), right? ;)

Last edited:

heeralal

Dude one thing keep in ur typical mind that what not is in the list doesn't means that it will not fapp...
what I am trying to say that we need this also.. So if possible plz get that to us because they also have front camera... Ok whatever you are...

no disrespect intended and meant:
and as much as this may be and apart the fact that I'd actually enj0y seeing any of these being shared, have those names been dropped in the wake of the recent fappening files? Can u provide the source in relation to the current fappening? As a seasoned member on the board, I am absolutely certain that you wouldn't otherwise mind keeping to the stickies ( / ), right? ;)

gasm88

Dude one thing keep in ur typical mind that what not is in the list doesn't means that it will not fapp...
what I am trying to say that we need this also.. So if possible plz get that to us because they also have front camera... Ok whatever you are...
Ok. Then what part of "don't ask" didn't you get ? ;)

M

Mairneone1

You mean all we have to do is request a celeb and leaks of them will appear!?! Why didn't any one says so sooner!