Patience & Tolerance

S

Sucram

As a relative newcomer (no pun intended) to this site, I've noticed a certain lack of patience and tolerance from certain members towards postings or questions from other members. I believe that we probably ended up here for more or less the same reasons. That makes us a community in a sense. There are some of us, who have alot of experience when it comes to this sort of venture and it's protocols. There are some of us who've only joined the ranks when the news about the leaks made the national headlines. Those of us who are newer to this are likely to ask some really stupid questions. To us, the question may not seem stupid, because we don't have the experience to know better , whereby your experience will tell you otherwise. Asking questions is how we learn. And the more that we learn, the more that we can give back to the community. The same with posting pictures. If an individual posts a picture, he or she is just trying to share with the rest of us. If the picture has been proven to be fake or of someone else, or is older, berating the Poster will serve only to give them a "Fuck it attitude" and they will be less likely to share something in the future that they may have found. As people with experience, you may remember a time when you had little, but there may have been others who guided you. Honor them by showing us the patience and the tolerance that they once showed you... I've also noticed that some of you seem to get angry with the administrator when they post something older or not as NSFW. I'm sure that he or she would post if something new came along. Since they probably do not have the material in hand just now, they are posting what they find. And if it's not the newest stuff, we yell at them. But the reality is, if they waited until something special we'd be yelling that the site is lame and that they're not posting. We can't have it both ways. Each of us is out there looking for treasure. Each of us will share what we find. Let's work as a team....

B

bobtom

As a relative newcomer (no pun intended) to this site, I've noticed a certain lack of patience and tolerance from certain members towards postings or questions from other members. I believe that we probably ended up here for more or less the same reasons. That makes us a community in a sense. There are some of us, who have alot of experience when it comes to this sort of venture and it's protocols. There are some of us who've only joined the ranks when the news about the leaks made the national headlines. Those of us who are newer to this are likely to ask some really stupid questions. To us, the question may not seem stupid, because we don't have the experience to know better , whereby your experience will tell you otherwise. Asking questions is how we learn. And the more that we learn, the more that we can give back to the community. The same with posting pictures. If an individual posts a picture, he or she is just trying to share with the rest of us. If the picture has been proven to be fake or of someone else, or is older, berating the Poster will serve only to give them a "Fuck it attitude" and they will be less likely to share something in the future that they may have found. As people with experience, you may remember a time when you had little, but there may have been others who guided you. Honor them by showing us the patience and the tolerance that they once showed you... I've also noticed that some of you seem to get angry with the administrator when they post something older or not as NSFW. I'm sure that he or she would post if something new came along. Since they probably do not have the material in hand just now, they are posting what they find. And if it's not the newest stuff, we yell at them. But the reality is, if they waited until something special we'd be yelling that the site is lame and that they're not posting. We can't have it both ways. Each of us is out there looking for treasure. Each of us will share what we find. Let's work as a team....
Agreed!

S

Sucram

I have no patience with people posting obvious fakes.
If they know that they are fakes, they should post under new "Fakes" area. There are many people who genuinely think that many of the fakes are real. Photo shop capabilities are amazing today. I personally hate fakes...

B

bobtom

I wondered what that fucking flower truck was doing outside my house for the last three days...
I was talking to pitkin88 he was being a dick by saying I was FBI, i'm not even American and unlike him don't live in constant fear that the government is coming to get me.

pitkin88

I wan't saying YOU were FBI. I was saying the reason the leaks have stopped was because of the FBI. Anyone reading your posts would know you don't have the kind of intellect that would get you in the local post office let alone the FBI.

B

bobtom

I wan't saying YOU were FBI. I was saying the reason the leaks have stopped was because of the FBI. Anyone reading your posts would know you don't have the kind of intellect that would get you in the local post office let alone the FBI.
Thank you for your superior informed intellect, it seems that REAL patience will be required for more good pics to come out :(

S

Sucram

As an American, I have to admit that I'm a tad bit disappointed. With all of the shit that's going on in the States right now like Benghazi, the IRS crap, the unsecured borders, ISIS, Ebola etc. The Feds have no interest in those trivialities. Instead, the FBI focuses all of their attention on a bunch of privileged bimbos who had nothing better to do at the time than to take selfies of their hoo-ha and were surprised that their pictures had been compromised...
Send in the Cavalry! .. God bless America!

B

bobtom

As an American, I have to admit that I'm a tad bit disappointed. With all of the shit that's going on in the States right now like Benghazi, the IRS crap, the unsecured borders, ISIS, Ebola etc. The Feds have no interest in those trivialities. Instead, the FBI focuses all of their attention on a bunch of privileged bimbos who had nothing better to do at the time than to take selfies of their hoo-ha and were surprised that their pictures had been compromised...
Send in the Cavalry! .. God bless America!
Is the FBI really that much of a factor? Even with my inability to get a job at the Post Office due to my intellect (Or so I've been told) I'm sure there would be plenty of ways to get the pics out anonymously, more likely the few people that are in possession of them are being very tightfisted.

S

Sucram

The NSA has admitted that millions of people's info has been compromised for the sake of national security. I do not recall the FEDS being so outspoken and acting so swiftly when Target stores had been breached or Home Depot, or any of the dozens of retailers who've had their customer info hacked. But this leak has their interest. It's more so attorneys making threats to websites that are causing them to stop posting. While I'm sure there is little that they can legally do, it's easier for these sites just to cave and not list certain posts. As far as the rest of what there may be, I would wait until the FBI and everyone else involved started losing interest and then dump some more.

J

Jay

Wo
word!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Requests 0
T Other Models 4