Old British Reality Shows

bakkes24

does anyone have clips from " Is Harry On the boat" sorry if this has been asked before !! Plus is Louise Franklin do anything else ?

euroboy

I was fucking about trying to upload multiple files. The files in that one are all in the post after.
FUCK it - I missed these.

Can anyone reupload these - perhaps to bunkr or somewhere a little longer lasting - or if someon can put them back on gofile ill get them on bunkr.

Thanks Dakaiser :)

Hipanonymous

Does anyone have clips from Sky One’s matchmaking show The Villa? I recall a fair amount of nudity and I have been particularly looking for one clip where the girls lost a card game and had to strip naked as a forfeit. Thank you in advance.

man_overboard

does anyone have clips from " Is Harry On the boat" sorry if this has been asked before !! Plus is Louise Franklin do anything else ?
The movie or the TV show.?

Because I'm sure full episodes of both exist online

Archive.org has the movie and at one point idk about now there was a few youtubers who had this, mile high, dream team, the villa and club reps consistently uploaded

man_overboard

i have one last challenge, if anyone can step up and im not sure its in circulation... Fearne Cotton was co-presenter of Love Island (2005 i think) seen a few wet T-Shirt pics after being thrown in pool.. but is there vid clips out there ?
2005 love island was 'celebrity love island' unfortunately the only thing that really exists is a 'best bits compliation' on YouTube

Full episodes are presumed missing ( source: I'm in a UK lost media discord group)