Nicki Minaj

TheBRADLeyB

wrong arm

Not if its a mirror.

I will say though that I hope this isn't all the Nicki photos. If this is real I can't imagine she would only have this pic and not others.

I live love to see nasty pics of her just taking dick and guzzling cum. I do wish the leaks had more sex shots but I guess it makes more sense for celebs to do nude pics for partners across the country than make sex pics.

T

Treyveon Moses

Fuck you dumb ass...it was a request and if you're a collector good for you. Then obviously my message wasn't for you

Dude chill bro. If you want to hack her icloud learn how to do it. Its fairly easy. You say you guys are friends so you should know something about her. I would give you manual on how to do it, but you have a terrible attitude to my fellow fappors.

P

picigabo

I found a video a girl who seems like Nicki (but it's not her, I know). Her name is Alicia Smyle. I anyone want the vid, download here:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aalajo

Can't be her. Y'all stop staring at the tits and check the ass. Definitely not big enough!

T

timcanlol

Dude chill bro. If you want to hack her icloud learn how to do it. Its fairly easy. You say you guys are friends so you should know something about her. I would give you manual on how to do it, but you have a terrible attitude to my fellow fappors.
Hey man, I am actually interested in that manual you are talking about :)