mods, rules, and other necessary evils

Status
Not open for further replies.

hevakis

I'm one of the new mods feel free to message me if u have any issues...just a Thread to start introductions and set about some rules about conduct and gain some structure

O

Ollrich1

I'm one of the new mods too, some allready messaged me.
The others can do as well, i will help where i can.
Speaking English and German ;)

Covert

'Ello. New mod here. As I've said before on the forums, I'm a lurker at heart. I guess you can call me The Lurking Mod. Either way, shoot me a message whenever. It might take me some time to get back to you all, but I'll try.

S

Superman

All I can say is I'm glad to be one of the few chosen to help out this site. As the others said, if you have any questions feel free to ask. And remember team, with great power comes great responsibility.. oh wait. Wrong hero

™`°

Alright, hi mods - old and new!.. Not sure whether I should PM you -all- individually, start a new thread, or (perhaps?) even post in here: there are some truly disgusting comments to be found with certain blog posts... What's there to be done about this, please?

We're talking beyond, just, infantile - or, stupid, or joking - and, instead, they're really bad; are we, simply, to keep ignoring them, or? o.0

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, hi mods - old and new!.. Not sure whether I should PM you -all- individually, start a new thread, or (perhaps?) even post in here: there are some truly disgusting comments to be found with certain blog posts... What's there to be done about this, please?

We're talking beyond, just, infantile - or, stupid, or joking - and, instead, they're really bad; are we, simply, to keep ignoring them, or? o.0
all mods are gone, only the admin staff are here, until @fapper makes new mods he will have to keep getting rid of stuff at his own pace

Status
Not open for further replies.