Miley Cyrus

Jake Adams

I see we have another ridiculous debate going on here on the boards. Sigh. In an effort to keep this thread from being constantly bumped with a ridiculous argument, where I and others then click in the hopes of seeing new pics but only find a bunch of nonsense instead - let me help out and resolve the argument once and for all:

"Prostitute" is only ONE definition of the word "Whore."

Per the Urban Dictionary, which essentially provides the most common meaning of the word and its use:
A woman that sleeps with everyone but YOU!!!!!
SEE: SLUT - A woman that sleeps with everyone.

EX: That whore wouldn't sleep with me.

Additionally, a whore is described as a woman who is sexually uninhibited, to the point where it is unclassy. Or a whore can be someone who will do anything, up to and including compromising their values and dignity to obtain something that appears to be of greater value. Like fame or money.

Lets settle this then: Miley is a fucking whore.

Back to pics now, please. :)

that was completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

BigB

Next one to speak, and not post titty pics, openly admits they're gay and loves a good stiff cock in they're mouths & b-holes.

Jake Adams

Next one to speak, and not post titty pics, openly admits they're gay and loves a good stiff cock in they're mouths & b-holes.

you got issues.

Attachments

• miley-cyrus-nude-full-frontal-in-candy-magazine-7986-6.jpg
    miley-cyrus-nude-full-frontal-in-candy-magazine-7986-6.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,224
P

PharoahEgypt

It's all unnecessary.... Can we stick to the pix instead of the crappy comments please folks.. We are all grown ups here i hope..?

Blueblub

From last yeat

Attachments

• Miley-Cyrus-nude-photos-naked-pics-sex-NSFW-terry-richardson1_2014-05-01_02-41-22-540x491.jpg
    Miley-Cyrus-nude-photos-naked-pics-sex-NSFW-terry-richardson1_2014-05-01_02-41-22-540x491.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,172
G

grigorius

Yeaaaa I hope nobody fapped to those fake boobs
I hope too, because it would be a little strange to fap to girl with fake breast and huge fake cock. These photos shouldn't turn on.